Bet on a Card

Puma1337

Hey,

I betet on a Battleforge Card and after i pressed Bet  , they took my points 2x and i dont see the card in my watchlist.. so now i lost around 1k Points and i dont know what to do.

Maybe a Supporter can Check this ? or see any loggs.

In the database I can see, that you have received a mail with 292 BFP for the card Shaman. You received it today at 06:43:06 and collected it at 12:47:43.

All mentioned times are in UTC.

So you received your BFP and and collected it. Furthermore the card is still in your watchlist. If you can't see it, try to restart BattleForge.

i dont mean this points  this was only my test after the 2 bets in the night can yoh check this ?

i betet like 542 points on a shaman from  _eKay and this took 2 times  like 1k and a bite more points.  you can see it in the Database :)

ahhh Now i got i back, was it you ? when yes thx :D now you can see the 2 times took on the same card but problem fixed <3

Edited by Puma1337

No I didn't do anything. You probably only removed the card from your watchlist then. But this doesn't remove your bet on the card. Only way to get the BFP back then is to wait until you get outbid or the auction ends. In case the auction ends and your bid was the highest, you get the card.

I have the same problem here, Haven´t gotten the card i bet on nor the BFP back. The auctions are 100% over and im missing 800-900 BFP points or the cards i bet on.

Problem solved just took a pretty long time to get the cards

Edited by BaD NeWs

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use