Batariel Purple still bugged

Chibiterasu

I already wrote that on discord a while ago but I feel like I should make a forum post now with a detailed proof:

The passive of Batariel Purple doesn't say any details but when you hover over the debuff the enemies get after a few seconds, you will see that the first debuff is supposed to increase the incoming dmg by 35% and the second one by 75%.

However those debuffs aren't percentages but flat dmg increases. The first debuff doesn't increase dmg by 35% but by 35 dmg. If you use an eruption (U3=300 dmg) on the debuffed target, it will deal 335 dmg. If you use lava field (U3=440 dmg), it deals 475 dmg. It's the same with the 75%.

If you want to see a detailed description of Batariel's passive, I made a video where you can see the single steps and all the bugs that this ability hides.

It's quite difficult to notice it because everythings happens really fast so I suggest watching the video in x0,5 speed or even x0,25 speed. You can see that the Altar of Chaos gets the debuff at ~0:14. From that point on the passive of Batariel deals 135 dmg (which can still be percentage because Batariel's passive deals 100 dmg per tick.) But when I use the eruption at ~0:18, the life points goes down from 4495 to 4160 (= 335 dmg). At ~0:25 the 75% debuff appears (it applies ontop of the 35% which is probably another bug btw.) 1 second later this leads to a situation where Batariel's passive suddenly deals 210 dmg (100 base dmg + 35 from the first debuff + 75 from the second one). And that dmg is applied 2 times almost at the same time (which is again another bug). One second after that, the 210 dmg are again applied 2 times for some reason. Then Batariel attacks one time and the shrine is now at 2608 life points. At ~0:28 I played another eruption right after the 35% debuff disappeared and that eruption brings the shrine down to 2233 (= 375 dmg which is the 300 base dmg + 75 flat dmg debuff). After that phase, the debuff goes down to 35 again btw, which is again not mentioned in the description since it says it becomes stronger and stronger.

Video:

Mynoduesp likes this

If the damage stays as a flat value it would be interesting to know if it takes priority from other damage modifieres (% increased damage, counter damage, increased damage taken etc) or not. 

Interesting for the wiki *

Edited by Mynoduesp

• 1 month later...