Booster Prices going up soon?

KhaorvaK

It's stated on screen when yoi open Battleforge. The top message on the news board states the currently acrive booster discount of 100 bfp. 

I cannot say if there's an end date declared in this message, but I assume it wont be for much longer than a month after launch. 

2 hours ago, LEBOVIN said:

É por isso que eu escrevo isso ^^

Release Patch # 400020 -Redução de
todos os preços de reforço em 100BFP. A redução de preço estará ativa até o dia 18 de janeiro.

But like Are you going to remove a discount of 100 bfp and will it be 350 bfp or will you continue the discount of 100 bfp and the price will be 450 bfp without discount?

16 hours ago, KidSupremoBR said:

But like Are you going to remove a discount of 100 bfp and will it be 350 bfp or will you continue the discount of 100 bfp and the price will be 450 bfp without discount?

If we take the normal booster as an example: Originally it costs 450BFP, but with the current 100BFP discount until 18th of January you can buy it for 350BFP or even for 250BFP if you also have the daily 100BFP discount.

After the 18th of January the booster will be set back to its original price of 450BFP, after which you can buy it for 350BFP if you have the daily 100BFP discount.

10 hours ago, Ladadoos said:

If we take the normal booster as an example: Originally it costs 450BFP, but with the current 100BFP discount until 18th of January you can buy it for 350BFP or even for 250BFP if you also have the daily 100BFP discount.

After the 18th of January the booster will be set back to its original price of 450BFP, after which you can buy it for 350BFP if you have the daily 100BFP discount.

Hold on, don't we only get 250 bfp with the daily boost though? So in order to be able to buy a single booster daily I'd also have to complete both my quests, even tho there are some I cannot complete (I only play shadow and nature so the other two colors I cannot finish) and since I previously rolled into them I also can't reroll them anymore.

Is this correct or am I missing something?

Edited by Demiron

1 hour ago, Fraxure022 said:

I’m not sure this is a great idea. Upping the prices of boosters further encourages people to use the Market instead of boosters, which in turn leads to greater economy issues further down the line. 

And if everyone uses the market instead then boosters become more lucrative.

On 1/8/2021 at 2:20 AM, Demiron said:

Hold on, don't we only get 250 bfp with the daily boost though? So in order to be able to buy a single booster daily I'd also have to complete both my quests, even tho there are some I cannot complete (I only play shadow and nature so the other two colors I cannot finish) and since I previously rolled into them I also can't reroll them anymore.

Is this correct or am I missing something?

Not missing anything, booster prices will go from 350/375/400 (with one per day at 250/275/300) up to 450/475/500 (with one per day at 350/375/400). On a daily basis, without anything from the reserve, you would get 150BFP for completing 2 quests, and another 250BFP from 45 mins playtime, and earn the discount. That is precisely enough to buy a mono-colour deck so yes, you'd need to complete the quests for that, or to either have some leftover BFP from previous days, or to dip into your reserve by 25 to 75 if you choose not to complete one of the quests.

That said, saying "I only play shadow and nature so the other two colors I cannot finish" is a self-imposed restriction. The only quests I remember relating to a colour are to play x number of cards of that colour right? Well we all got given starting decks that cover any colour, and since you don't even need to win to complete those quests, you're simply choosing not to do so. Nothing wrong with that, but it is entirely your choice.

51 minutes ago, Archeon said:

Not missing anything, booster prices will go from 350/375/400 (with one per day at 250/275/300) up to 450/475/500 (with one per day at 350/375/400). On a daily basis, without anything from the reserve, you would get 150BFP for completing 2 quests, and another 250BFP from 45 mins playtime, and earn the discount. That is precisely enough to buy a mono-colour deck so yes, you'd need to complete the quests for that, or to either have some leftover BFP from previous days, or to dip into your reserve by 25 to 75 if you choose not to complete one of the quests.

That said, saying "I only play shadow and nature so the other two colors I cannot finish" is a self-imposed restriction. The only quests I remember relating to a colour are to play x number of cards of that colour right? Well we all got given starting decks that cover any colour, and since you don't even need to win to complete those quests, you're simply choosing not to do so. Nothing wrong with that, but it is entirely your choice.

Self-imposed restriction? I want to play the game for fun, not to do chores. Wasting my time with a tutorial deck in a beginner mission just to summon x number of units is not my idea of fun and also isnt something my limited free time allows me to do.

I cannot reroll my quests more than once, which is also stupid and there is no logical reasoning behind this.

5 hours ago, Bkingn said:

Dude crying about free bfp quests imagine playing OG BF when u got daily 1 bfp xdddd

I mean this is probably 50% why the original game died too. I don't mind paying a little bit for a P2W (usually I allow myself to pay the equivalent of a full game every 2y, so basically 50€/2y), but OG BF was beyond stupid, which made me quit altogether instead of paying from time to time, like I would do for a booster in War Thunder or a stupid skin in League Of Legends.

Edited by Gnougnou

17 hours ago, Bkingn said:

Dude crying about free bfp quests imagine playing OG BF when u got daily 1 bfp xdddd

Free bfp quests are quite mandatory given how its all about grind now. And Im not crying, Im giving my feedback about things I dislike. I'm sure for those who can spend all their days playing Battleforge this system is great but as someone whose priority lies elsewhere and can't afford to do such things, is not.

And just FYI, I did play OG Battleforge. The game where I could spend money instead of playtime to not fall back behind everybody else.

Edited by Demiron

2 hours ago, xs0ulLess said:

How is it mandatory? - you only make it mandatory if you give yourself a goal to achiev with the BFP. U can alos just play ... I am on @Bkingn opinion. You gotta do at least something to earn your free currency. 

I intend to, I don't have a problem with 'having to work' for currency. My problem is with specific quests that require me to play colors I don't want to play. All this would be solved if I could keep rerolling my dailies which for whatever reason I can't do.

I dont know but in my oppinion quests are usually tasks you need to do to earn the reward you cant skip or reroll quests in GTA V too theres quests you dont like but you need to do them in order to get the reward you need or to make progress which currently is getting more bfp to make a stronger deck.. i dont like playing shadow but i do fck around with stupid deck in standard campain to get the reward not the hardest thing to do. :p

On 1/7/2021 at 10:28 AM, Ladadoos said:

That's too bad.

I am really like the fact I can buy a booster for 250 after playing for 45 minutes.

Are you planning to bring back the discounted boosters again at a later point?

I hope you do.