Trouble with install / problema com a instação

McChristian

I've tried to install twice, in both times the game wont install and send the follow message: "Could not find file. Please select a valid file to continue installation or choose a different installation type." I've create a folder with the two files that the game requeires. Someone help please?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eu criei uma pasta com os dois arquivos que o jogo solicita para instalar, um que é rar. e o instalador 'exe'. Transferi os arquivos do rar para uma pasta juntamente com o instalador e tentei rodar, mas sempre aparece essa mensagem de que não foi possível achar o arquivo.

9 hours ago, McChristian said:

"Could not find file. Please select a valid file to continue installation or choose a different installation type." I've create a folder with the two files that the game requeires.

When does this message pop up? At the moment you need to select the BattleForge.7z file? Which two other files are you talking about?

2 hours ago, Aviat0r said:

When does this message pop up? At the moment you need to select the BattleForge.7z file? Which two other files are you talking about?

The message pop up when I try to install the game, by running the "SRInstaller.exe". The files that I said are those two from the download page (

) The client and the the install program. I made a folder with the two programs and then i'm been trying to install by running the "SRInstaller.exe", but always get the message saying "Could not find file. Please select a valid file to continue installation or choose a different installation type."

Battleforge2.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use