All cards and gold and BF coins are missing!

Shlomi

I just logged in after a few months of quitting and all of my cards are missing!

all of my coins and BF coins!! I worked freakishly hard for months over months to get them all

what is happening? please advise 

Edited by Shlomi

As you can see stickied, the game has released and is out of beta. 

With this came the promised (and final) reset. Like you, everyone got set back to square 0 and has to earn all cards again. 

The good news is that the game is alive and kicking and more and more people are returning. A lot of them saw the reset coming and stopped playing till it happened. Both PvP and PvE are doing great. 

Lol? months of a daily hard work is now lost? what the hell is wrong with you?

if you weren't sure about releasing it you shouldn't or at least notify us about that! people cant guess that you suddenly delete all data 

if you are not planning on returning my data feel free to ban / delete this shit account, I wont use it,

hope your game to crash.

16 minutes ago, Shlomi said:

Lol? months of a daily hard work is now lost? what the hell is wrong with you?

if you weren't sure about releasing it you shouldn't or at least notify us about that! people cant guess that you suddenly delete all data 

if you are not planning on returning my data feel free to ban / delete this shit account, I wont use it,

hope your game to crash.

We've been saying from the start that there will be a reset when the game releases. Thousands of players were waiting for that reset, since they didn't want to lose their progress. Our previous phase was called the "Open Stress Test", where even the name indicates that it's just a test phase. If you wish to delete your account, please confirm your request by sending me a DM.

gemeiner Lauch and Bkingn like this

51 minutes ago, Shlomi said:

what the hell is wrong with you?

We'd like to give that insulting question back to you ;)

There was/is a thread that says: Read me and get all to know what you need to know. I find it unbelievable how many have not read this text and then get upset about the (always announced) wipe...

Edited by Volin
Bkingn likes this

Also, im not even on the development team, so no need to get angry with me. But yea, as Zyna pointed out, this has been stated clearly, and if you were somehow able to install the game, you just choose not to read everything fully. I get the frustration, but no need to lash out at the people who are trying to help, or even better, making you able to play the game at all. 

Volin likes this

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use