Twilight Abomination Broken

Torban

When I transformed a twilight Slaver Red into a twilight Nightshade Purple my abomination charges dropped to 0 permanently for my blue twilight Abomination. I could click it and the summon circle icon for the abomination would pop up like I had a charge ready but clicking to summon just did nothing. Was on Passage to darkness advanced. Can't seem to reproduce it when i tried on encounters with twilight though. Don't have time to do another passage so not sure if it's map specific.

Broken Deck.png

Edited by Torban
Juble likes this

Hey I just encountered, the same bug in a rank 7 random pve map. It happened when I tried to turn my Vileblood unit into a Nightshade Plant, but it got killed in the animation. After that my Nightshade Plant also got reduced to 0 and blacked out. Haven't played another match yet but I don't know where to find the replay.

Edited by Juble

I just found out that it's actually pretty easy to reproduce this bug. Just play a twilight unit until you only have 1 charge left. Then let another Twilight unit transform into that unit and kill it during its transformation.

It seems like the game waits for the transformation to finish until the cooldown of the unit starts. You pretty much can't play that unit from this point onwards. However I found one way to escape that softlock. If the bugged card is Abomination for example, you simply need to click on one of your abominations you have in play and transform it into another unit. This way the game gives you back your charge for abomination and you can play him again and he goes on cooldown normally when he reaches 0 charges.

Needs to get fixed nonetheless.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use