Mountaineer attack problem after upgrade

AleXand3r

If you want us to have any realistic chance to fix this supposed bug, we need more information than this. As of now, I have no clue what the issue exactly is. :unsure:
Videos would greatly help to demonstrate the bug.

Essentially if the shield timer resets to reapply his shield it cancels his extremely long attack animation. When I was watching the that prerelease tournament it actually happened during it and pretty sure it may have actually saved a well.

Edited by Torban

Overall from what I've seen the shield cooldown, attack animation and general smoothness is all over the place. Sometimes the shield is applied a second after cancelling an attack, then the attack happens instantly, sometimes the shield takes forever without attacking, then he just stands there and does nothing for 10 seconds

It's actually not that difficult to predict his behaviour once you understand how it works.

Ever time Mountaineer gets his shield, he can't attack for the next ~5 seconds. Additionally if he gets his shield during the attack animation, the attack will get canceled.

You can see this in the video I just did. Pay attention to the cooldown/duration of the ice shield. He just stands there until the durationd reaches ~50% and only then he will attack.

Sebu likes this

• 8 months later...