Card Discussion: New Winter Witch

xs0ulLess

Hello guys,

I don't like using Discord so I'm sorry to pollute the forums here about this manner.

New Winter Witch is here! She will now have a castable spell with range and area, instead of an aura!

922730914_Screenshot(100).png.517f2e81d9075f963a930ba9aa75cc5d.png

This is quite nice as it opens new micro-able areas! Not shielding the witch itself means the other units get more shields as well.

Most obvious use right now would be the Battleship , but there's more for sure. For example campaign objectives sniped with clumped up air units, protected by Shields.

But I also found a downside:
Weaker defense with winter witch. Before, if you'd cast her static shield , it would refresh on units. Now winter witch does not refresh!
 Meaning units could tank more than 1x 1800 Shield points. Every 3 Seconds, they'd get new shields. In the past, I would defend a key area with an active witch, and some units inside the shield. The witch wouldn't move away so it was pretty safe to use, even providing support for ally's defending units. Just like Hammerfall Stonekin tower

Edited by xs0ulLess

• xs0ulLess changed the title to Card Discussion: New Winter Witch