Starter deck...How strong it is?

Ypulse

How strong are the 51 starter cards? Is it possible to complete the campaign maps on expert with them?
If so, do i need to upgrade them or is it possible to do with lvl 0 deck :))))

Edited by Ypulse
grammar

7 hours ago, Ypulse said:

How strong are the 51 starter cards? Is it possible tocomplete the campaign maps on expert with them?
If so, do i need to upgrade them or it is possible to do with lvl 0 deck :))))

Upgrades will definitely help, but I think it should be possible to beat all campaign maps with the starter cards if you are super super good and know all the tricks for each map. I think there is a youtube playlist out there somewhere of someone beating all expert maps with the old F2P deck (which is worse than the current one). For example, blight expert is beaten by a single player with starter cards here (upgrade 3 and with werebeast instead of spearmen)

Imo the card that will help the most on expert is nightguard. A lot of the really hard maps are hard because you get attacked by strong L units in t1/t2, and with nightguard you can just steal those units for yourself :).

If you are playing with many people, decomposer also helps a lot, since you can funnel all power into one player who goes t4 and clears things for everyone else.

7 minutes ago, Eirias said:

Upgrades will definitely help, but I think it should be possible to beat all campaign maps with the starter cards if you are super super good and know all the tricks for each map. I think there is a youtube playlist out there somewhere of someone beating all expert maps with the old F2P deck (which is worse than the current one). For example, blight expert is beaten by a single player with starter cards here (upgrade 3 and with werebeast instead of spearmen)

Imo the card that will help the most on expert is nightguard. A lot of the really hard maps are hard because you get attacked by strong L units in t1/t2, and with nightguard you can just steal those units for yourself :).

If you are playing with many people, decomposer also helps a lot, since you can funnel all power into one player who goes t4 and clears things for everyone else.

The person covers 20 (almost every single) campaign map.

Also, many campaign maps on Expert are doable with Tutorial deck - The Treasure Fleet for example.
But the worse deck, the more skill you need to complete the map.

On 1/2/2021 at 3:59 PM, Eirias said:

Wow, had I known you can dodge the waves instead of full force tackling them ... hahaha . I actually wasn't gonna look at any guides but I had to click this to see the pwoer of standard cards :P