no new quests or boosts today

seffzero

10 hours ago, MojoPain said:

I'm also having this problem. I've not had any new daily quests in 3 days. 

Some kind of compensation for those affected would really help as it's disheartening seeing everyone else advance quicker than us.

I do indeed notice weird behavior or your account and a couple others. Could you tell me a little more about what you have and/or have not received? Think of daily BFP, quests, booster discount etc. Or any other weird behavior. Is this the first time you login after new years?

Pretty sure the everything daily, the quests, daily boost, and booster discount were all effected by the bug. I did end up with 5 quests the next day which is interesting given it probably should have been 4. I also got credited the bp amount in my daily boost as if I had gotten one but just never used it as I had 350 the next day.

Edited by Torban

1 hour ago, UnicornPower2002 said:

Hello, same for me...  

So I was out for like 2-3 days and came online today, I had like 450 bfp in my daily boost, after 1 game I didn't get any bfp out of it and the daily boost went to 0 automatically, and for the daily booster discount it says that I used it for today but didn't even buy one...

And are you getting daily quests? 

12 hours ago, Ladadoos said:

I do indeed notice weird behavior or your account and a couple others. Could you tell me a little more about what you have and/or have not received? Think of daily BFP, quests, booster discount etc. Or any other weird behavior. Is this the first time you login after new years?

Daily Boost, Reserve, Exp, and booster discount all work fine. Just no Daily Quests.

I probably played on 30th Dec, then skipped a couple days, and played again on the 2nd Jan. I've played every day since without Quests. 

If it makes a difference, I do play on two different computers. One laptop and a PC.

Edited by MojoPain

15 minutes ago, MojoPain said:

Daily Boost, Reserve, Exp, and booster discount all work fine. Just no Daily Quests.

I probably played on 30th Dec, then skipped a couple days, and played again on the 2nd Jan. I've played every day since without Quests. 

If it makes a difference, I do play on two different computers. One laptop and a PC.

Thank you, I will be looking into it

12 hours ago, Ladadoos said:

I'm one of the victims, last time i logged in was before patch, and then didn't play for 2 days ( i might have logged in for a quick trade with my brother, but maybe that was before patch too ). When i logged in yesterday to play, i just had my daily bfp boost at 0/550, and daily booster discount was already used it said ( even tho i didn't login on that day nor have i played for 2 days ). My quests been piling up, had 6 when i logged in, one maybe two quest was from before patch, and one of them had progress already.

So haven't done anything special really.

Today logged in, and still the same, no daily bfp boost, no daily discounted booster already used, still getting quests.

:ohno:

Tumor likes this

I sent a message to the contact us section already but since it looks like I'm not the only one I'll put in my two cents.    This is happening to me as well for the past few days.   Everything else seems to be working as intended, except no new quests anymore.  I have it set to PVE only, if that makes a difference, and I've never changed it, nor have I ever rerolled a mission.  
It still has a countdown to when the next quests are put out, but they never drop.  

Same thing here. It was even more weird today though, since I logged in and received multiple quests and a full 550 Daily Boost (probably because it gave me multiple days worth), but after finishing a round (24 minutes) it just went back to 0 and I didn't get any BFP from it.

The Reserve seems to be working though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use