Population cost of cards

Ypulse

• It's 6 for small unit squads,
  • 3 for medium units (and medium units squad)
  • 5 for large unit.
  • 10 for XL unit.

Adding the information on the card would make them more complicated without any particular use.

You reach 120 unit limit very rarely in PvE, and you should be able to assess your limit on your own.

However it would be useful, it we could hover our mouse over the limit to see what size or what particular units use the supply and how much.

Edited by Dallarian

3 hours ago, Dallarian said:
  • It's 6 for small unit squads,
  • 3 for medium units (and medium units squad)
  • 5 for large unit.
  • 12 for XL unit.

Adding the information on the card would make them more complicated without any particular use.

You reach 120 unit limit very rarely in PvE, and you should be able to assess your limit on your own.

However it would be useful, it we could hover our mouse over the limit to see what size or what particular units use the supply and how much.

Thx for the info. now i understand why its not on the cards. however this info should be found ingame easily somehow. Maybe i missed it, i dont know.

Edit: XL is actually 10, not 12.

Edited by Ypulse

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2020 at 6:46 PM, Ypulse said:

Thx for the info. now i understand why its not on the cards. however this info should be found ingame easily somehow. Maybe i missed it, i dont know.

Edit: XL is actually 10, not 12.

also m squads arent 3, they are also 6. at least the 3 I tested I could only place 20 max

L squads are weird though, culstist are 6, silverwind lancer seem to be 3

Edited by Mighty_Rathalos

1 hour ago, Mighty_Rathalos said:

also m squads arent 3, they are also 6. at least the 3 I tested I could only place 20 max

L squads are weird though, culstist are 6, silverwind lancer seem to be 3

You are looking at the damage type right now. You have to look at the letter next to the HP though.

Dallarian likes this