Replacing Completed Achievements with New Ones

macabi

I think that defies the point of achievments. They are ment to be goals you work towards. Making them repeatable just makes them into a new version of daylies.

I think there will be more achievements in the future (I'm not a dev, it's just a guess), but "refreshing" old ones seems kinda off to me.

If you haven't noticed, some of these are repeatable, or rather get progressively harder. Refreshing achievments as suggested by you would increase the discrepancy between addicted players and casual playing ones. I think it's good for now - we get many great rewards. 

What about new achievments every 6 months or so :) 

2 hours ago, Metagross31 said:

I think that defies the point of achievments. They are ment to be goals you work towards. Making them repeatable just makes them into a new version of daylies.

I think there will be more achievements in the future (I'm not a dev, it's just a guess), but "refreshing" old ones seems kinda off to me.

1 hour ago, xs0ulLess said:

If you haven't noticed, some of these are repeatable, or rather get progressively harder. Refreshing achievments as suggested by you would increase the discrepancy between addicted players and casual playing ones. I think it's good for now - we get many great rewards. 

What about new achievments every 6 months or so :) 

We don't have an infinite amount of achievements ideas. New ones are supposedly planned to be added, I don't know when.

Drakeslayer likes this

1 hour ago, macabi said:

I didn't suggest "refreshing achievements".

I suggested "adding new ones".

I believe adding new achievements over time is needed to keep the excitement going.

There are people working for future content, one thing for sure this isn't the old Battleforge that will go stale with no new content added in the future.

Anyhow you can always go to the suggestion thread and add some juice regarding what new achievements could propably be added in the future. Best way to see new stuff is to actually invest in them yourself, not many games give that kind of opportunity to their community