Seems like S and M sized units have more starter charge (2x times?) than in the database. Was it changes since the original game ?

Rankerz

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the charges of all unupgraded non-XL units (And spells/buildings with more than one base charge) have been doubled. The charge upgrades have been modified, such that the U3 charges match the original values.

Imo one of the best decisions done by the devs, since previously U0 cards were almost useless.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/29/2020 at 2:57 PM, Cocofang said:

Charges have been frontloaded so that upgrades become less mandatory.

24 charges: 6+6+6+6 -> 12+4+4+4
20 charges: 5+5+5+5 -> 10+4+3+3
16 charges: 4+4+4+4 -> 8+3+3+2
12 charges: 3+3+3+3 -> 6+2+2+2
8 charges: 2+2+2+2 -> 4+2+1+1
4 charges: 1+1+1+1 -> 1+1+1+1

I thought something was diffrent about that, a really good change i must say!

We did indeed increase baseline charges and reduce card upgrade changes to make the game feel less grindy and slow in the start, and to lessen the pressure the game originally put on you to purchase cards. That being said, yes, the cardbase is grossly outdated and we will look into finding either an alternative tool or a better way to adjust the current cardbase accordingly.