I did Defending hope first try with the following cards.

Windweaves, shaman, retreating circle, breeding grounds, living tower, both affinity root nexus, hammerfall, deepcoil worm, curse of oink, any healing spell (just in case), juice tank (can do without if buying wells outside base) and wheel of gifts (can probably do without).

First I send a windweaver to either side. While clearing the first enemies, I buy the wells. After that I build the walls, buy 1 monument and build a breeding grounds. When this is finished, I summon 2 windweaver squats and 1 shaman for each wall. This is enough defense for quite some time. Meanwhile, I summon 3 deepcoil worm (2 might be sufficient). With these, I kill any of the 4 spawners. Oink as many enemies as possible, kill the spawner and retreating circle back. In the meanwhile, I build living towers at my walls along with root nexi. I always build 2-3 living towers on 1 wall before supporting the next, as living towers get stronger if there are more present. Root nexus can connect bottom and top towers.

After killing the 4 spawners, I free Rogan and continue defending. With 2 deepcoil, 5 living towers, 2 wind weavers and 2 shaman at either side, defenses should be good. When the northern keeps break, I replace it with hammerfall. Whenever I had extra power, I built wheels, but extra XL t3 units will probably do fine (maybe even better).

Replay attached below.

defending hope exp.pmv

Dallarian likes this

Oracle

Oracle.thumb.png.aa84cc798dcb2c6420df8e7f354033d2.png

Original goal was to do the map with roots but the gunners recked the Spikeroots. So I switched up T2.

Two stacks of Defenders, 3 each, hunkering down and facing the two directions your T2 gets attacked by the gunners from. Supported by one Crystal Fiend. They hold forever without any maintenance. So you can pump out an army of Tempests and a few additional Crystal Fiends to blast the two camps on your way to T3. If you take care of them, you can easily push all the way down on the left side. After that I just built ALL the Living Towers at my T1 and built a network of Nexus for Razorleafs to clear the rest of the map. Got three of them in a line, always circling them through. The last one goes out front while in its original place another Nexus gets built. That way you push into the remaining bases.

Got two options for the wagons. Either don't destroy the buildings that hold them until later or deliver them asap. If you just leave them in the open the spawning enemies will be a constant annoyance.

Your T4 has to be defended by a Razorleaf or it will get destroyed on the boss fight. I put the Razorleaf (still linked to the Living Tower battery that I expand on cooldown) to the furthest left side of the T4. Same goes for your T2. There I put the Razorleaf to the furthest right side at the cliff. These two will defend your Orbs from drops and sniping Gunships.

Meanwhile the boss arena gets besieged by two Spore Launchers and two Razorleafs. Wyrms are there just because. And Winter Witch to soak up damage and freeze the Bandit Walkers. Frostbite for a faster kill.

The most important part is to get to your T2 at around 6 minutes so you can get a few Defenders out before the first Gunners come for you. As soon as your defense is set up you can chill.

Key cards in this deck are Defenders, a healer (in this case Crystal Fiend) to keep them alive and Juice Tank. Tempests are fun because once they are set up in a base and supported with Ray of Light, you can just pick off one thing after another. Anything after T2 is completely up to you. T1 nature is obviously comfy. You can either go Shaman:Windweavers 45:55 or pump out more WWs and support with Surge of Light. Any start goes, really. As long as you reach T2 early enough.

Defenders are just such a great card. When they Stand Ground, they have 2025 EHP. And that for 95 energy on T2, of which you get 25 back. Makes any heals CRAZY effective as well, as if they had a 2.5 multiplier. Stack them on top of each other so damage gets splashed more equally and they can lock many chokepoints down.

Edited by Cocofang
Dallarian likes this

As you wrote that you are not happy with the Soultree description, you can replace it by this. The replay is also provided in the attachments. Note that this was my first try so I make some mistakes. The text below contains some improvements over the replay.
This strategy requires resource booster and stone of torment. Shamans are helpful to heal the unit which will take hits from Viridia. I had a lot of void power (>600), so anything which can empty void is recommended (shrine of memories, cultist master+furnace of flesh etc.).

When you gain control, put all Lyrish squads on the wall. Immediately send the squad near the monuments on it's way, as it will reach the wall just in time. Spawn a unit and walk it halfway across the bridge. I choose a nightguard (g), as it is swift and can later be used to gain a strong enemy unit.
I choose to select all archers and kill enemies one at the time. This saves some HP on the wall, but you can do without. It is important to focus the archers in the second wave to prevent any squads from dying. Between the first and second or second and third wave, you can hide your unit behind the power wells on the other side of the bridge. Wait till the third wave comes and build the monument. When this is finished, build 2 stones of torment so that all large units are in the range of both. Return all Lyrish squads back to base, as they will die from the stones of torment. I choose to kill some enemies while waiting, but this isn't necessary. I kept the unit at the monument until all enemies died, so I could use it to bait some runaway enemies to the stones of torment. Meanwhile, you should have places resource boosters at the 2x2 power wells as soon as enough power was available to do so. After placing these, buy the power well across the bridge and place a resource booster, then buy the last well and monument. Once the wells next to resource boosters are empty, destroy the boosters. This will return the power to your void.
Now you'll need an army to defeat a grinder and some other units. Don't help Viridia venture north, as she will only reach the strong units earlier. I placed a breeding ground and spawned Mo. I used my nightguard to take a flamethrower enemy. With these and some healing and lightning I managed to defeat all enemies. Then I buy the power wells and monument and summon a shaman. This shaman can outheal the damage of Viridia on the flamethrower. You can also use the 2 Lyrish squads to tank some hits if all survived till this point.
Meanwhile, start building an army to take the last camp over. I used the Mo to stampede some buildings, but this is very difficult as his "spells" get blocked by the enemies. You have plenty of time to kill this last camp and buy the last monument. After this, the mission is complete.

Edit 1 (thanks to Speed112): If you use a squat unit like silverwind lancers and putting them on "hold position", Viridia will knock them back away from eachother. After a while, the horses will be outside of the hitbox of the squat. As Viridia always hits a horse and not the squat hitbox, the squat won't take any damage.

Edit 2: You can use amii monument to build T5 instead of clearing the last camp and buying the orb there.

soultree.pmv

Edited by __luc
Dallarian likes this

I have a really easy strategy for Mo. It is kinda slow (30 min for the map), but you really can't fail it at all.
The very easy variant requires amii monument (or enlightment if you have even more patience), which is quite expensive.
Also, for the sake of speed, you should think of a method to heal Mo quickly at t3 and below. Shamans + power well were enough for me; wheel of gifts and equilibrium (b) were used at t3 (regrowth can also be used early when going for amii monument). I think it is also very possible without any expensive cards with more patience.
Again, the replay is in the attachments.

All defense is done using Mark of the Keeper. I use juice tanks for extra power at the end, but it isn't necessary. Windweavers for early Mo support. Giant Wyrm for clearing the map and boss. Shrine of Memory for keeping void empty (cultist master + furnace of flesh is also great for this), but isn't necessary as you can just wait. Breeding grounds is nice for extra power. Curse of Oink can really help with getting t3. Wheel of gifts for all it's goodness (mostly healing Mo). Incredible Mo can be used for even more defense. Amii monument to trivialize the end. If not going for this, living towers + root nexus (b) can really help your defense at the last wall a lot. Lastly, some good healing spells, like regrowth and equilibrium (b).

I start the mission by letting Mo destroy the white tower. Meanwhile I spawn some windweavers and shamans to aid Mo. After clearing this, I move my units far to the right so they don't get killed by the next tower. I also place a MotK above my monument. Destroy the next tower and let Mo kill the Soulhunter. I let my archers help killing the spearman. At this power well, flying units continually spawn. I place a MotK left/above the powerwell and buy it. Then I make Mo attack the northern tower and when I arrive there, I stampede towards the other tower/healing building. Then I quickly send Mo back to the earlier power well to bait the enemies away from the cannon. After killing the enemies, I destroy the cannon. Then kill the newly spawned birds and purchase the powerwell and monument. I go for ice here, so I can place juice tanks at every well. I place a MotK to the left of the power well. Then I let Mo heal up, pass the monument and build a MotK to the right of the monument. After destroying the enemy building blocking the miniboss, I walk up to the healing building with Mo and stampede the tower and spawner. With correct MotK placement, the AI of the windhunter that spawns on the left breaks. I focus the paralyzing units and shielding witches while I Oink the two bandit lieutenants. Then I buy the power well and place another MotK and juice tank there. Finally I buy the monument. You can also place a MotK here, but the birds that come all the way here are severely damaged and get easily killed by my remaining windweaver.

Now comes the second miniboss. First bait the Soulhunter and Windhunter away from the cannon and kill them with Mo. Heal Mo back up to full. In this time, I start building Wheels and a shrine of memory. I prioritize the healing and defense buffs. When Mo is at full health again, I go to the cannon and stampede it, kill the paralyze unit and destroy the other tower. On the way back for healing I destroy the anti air turret as well. In my case I didn't even need the healing and went straight to the turtle. Mo really doesn't take much damage from the Banzai birds, so I just tank the hits. After hiding and healing at the gold chest, I go north with the only goal of destroying all buildings. This is the only risk I took. I could've also waited for the amii monument and use t4 units, but Mo is really tanky and you can easily heal up with spells if needed. After destroying all towers I run away to fully heal and come back with a small army to kill the Banzai lord. I don't know if the well on the way gets destroyed by the Banzai birds, but I just bought it after killing the boss.

Now for the last part. If you don't destroy the wall and create a strong air force to fly over it and kill the camps behind it, nobody can attack you. After a while Mo will break the wall on its own. I don't know if you can block him using buildings and if that will result in a softlock. I just moved Mo back to safety again and didn't build the wall. Nobody seemed to attack any of the buildings I made at the power wells. I leisurely kill some camps and the bandit walker after which the boss can be fought. I still cleared everything, which should be really easy now as all units fled. I created a very strong army for the boss, because I remembered from my advanced playthrough it being very hard. However, when I showed up, the bandit walker didn't come back and I could easily kill the Ravenhart ships. This might be because I skipped breaking the last wall normally.

mo.pmv

Dallarian likes this

2 hours ago, __luc said:

Then I buy the power wells and monument and summon a shaman. This shaman can outheal the damage of Viridia on the flamethrower. You can also use the 2 Lyrish squads to tank some hits if all survived till this point.

You can have 1 squad of Silverwind Lancers and have them hold position near the orb. The knockdown will split them apart, but since they're holding position they won't get back together, so they no longer get hit by the aoe extra damage. You can then ignore all of that since the squad will easily survive until Moon shows up without the need for any heals. You can then use the lancers at the end to get the final orb if you're going for a dragonkin clear without ground presence and you haven't got it already.

Also, for the beginning, my favorite way of doing it is by grabbing the 2 power wells right at the start with a barrier, then defending them with a tower and your Lyrish dudes. No need to spawn any units if your positioning is good, since you can kill all the creeps before they can fatally damage your well. Also, you only need to use one stone of torment if you place it next to the large units and keep your archers on the wall. The small guys get teleported to it and everything dies in time. No upgrades needed.

__luc likes this

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/11/2021 at 10:32 PM, __luc said:

As you wrote that you are not happy with the Soultree description, you can replace it by this. The replay is also provided in the attachments. Note that this was my first try so I make some mistakes. The text below contains some improvements over the replay.
This strategy requires resource booster and stone of torment. Shamans are helpful to heal the unit which will take hits from Viridia. I had a lot of void power (>600), so anything which can empty void is recommended (shrine of memories, cultist master+furnace of flesh etc.).

When you gain control, put all Lyrish squads on the wall. Immediately send the squad near the monuments on it's way, as it will reach the wall just in time. Spawn a unit and walk it halfway across the bridge. I choose a nightguard (g), as it is swift and can later be used to gain a strong enemy unit.
I choose to select all archers and kill enemies one at the time. This saves some HP on the wall, but you can do without. It is important to focus the archers in the second wave to prevent any squads from dying. Between the first and second or second and third wave, you can hide your unit behind the power wells on the other side of the bridge. Wait till the third wave comes and build the monument. When this is finished, build 2 stones of torment so that all large units are in the range of both. Return all Lyrish squads back to base, as they will die from the stones of torment. I choose to kill some enemies while waiting, but this isn't necessary. I kept the unit at the monument until all enemies died, so I could use it to bait some runaway enemies to the stones of torment. Meanwhile, you should have places resource boosters at the 2x2 power wells as soon as enough power was available to do so. After placing these, buy the power well across the bridge and place a resource booster, then buy the last well and monument. Once the wells next to resource boosters are empty, destroy the boosters. This will return the power to your void.
Now you'll need an army to defeat a grinder and some other units. Don't help Viridia venture north, as she will only reach the strong units earlier. I placed a breeding ground and spawned Mo. I used my nightguard to take a flamethrower enemy. With these and some healing and lightning I managed to defeat all enemies. Then I buy the power wells and monument and summon a shaman. This shaman can outheal the damage of Viridia on the flamethrower. You can also use the 2 Lyrish squads to tank some hits if all survived till this point.
Meanwhile, start building an army to take the last camp over. I used the Mo to stampede some buildings, but this is very difficult as his "spells" get blocked by the enemies. You have plenty of time to kill this last camp and buy the last monument. After this, the mission is complete.

soultree.pmv 11.76 kB · 5 downloads

Note that killing the last camp and getting T5 there can be skipped by getting T5 through amii monument.

Soultree Expert - 10 Cards Nature Budget Deck

Contains only Shaman (that a Nature player buys anyway) and Spikeroot (70-90 bfp), the rest is not worth mentioning.

If you are not on a Budget, add Amii Monument, Parasite Swarm and Shrine of Memory instead of Swamp Drake, Wyrm and Noxious Cloud and you can Farm it in ~13-14 Minutes with 10 Cards consistently.

1810463245_Soultree10CardsNatureBudget.thumb.png.a0428e9d395971168096e78cb7ea1410.png

Soultree 10 Cards Nature Budget.pmv

Edited by Kapo
Dallarian and Volin like this

• 2 weeks later...

Insane God Expert Solo - Mumbo Jumbo with Urzach

First and foremost: Strategy credit goes to WindHunter and Dallarian, I just combined what was available and improved on that. Especially useful was using Mumbo Jumbo on the Guardians and adding Howling Shrine to ease Unit Limit problems. After alot of trying I found _stable_ Spikeroot positioning that works almost (see below) every time AND provides t4 access before the first attack of the Skycatcher (which is not 100% neccessary, but I consider that a valid milestone for any Insane God strategy), Execution in the replay is everything else but flawless, especially in the end and half of the time I forgot to activate Wheels and didnt put down a Spore Launcher that run. I think there is lots of room for improvement on the final part, most likely another card instead of the Spore Launcher.

Only major flaw is that sometimes Units keep attacking the temple though they get already their heads bashed in and they do not care and have their go at the temple. If its the Guardian doing that, sometimes there is not enough damage and the run fails.

1454451555_MumboJumbowithUrzach.thumb.png.0bdaaef3454c843d7e59fa9dcf011bde.png

Edit: Update Killing the Southwest Twilight Base

While farming I had a situation where 3 Skycatchers attacked at once and razed my base - and since the "hard part" is surviving the first big attack wave I thought I might check out what happens when you clear out the Twilight Base, and see if thats the safer and more consistent option. After clearing the base you get constantly attacked by T4-units from all 4 directions that spawn from the caves. That sounds worse then it is - every cave just spawns one single T4-unit without company that walks to the center. I'm not sure if that pattern holds but I always had one Skycatcher from West and East, a Wrathgazer from South and an Abomination from North.

Since most heavy attacks from the base during that phase come from south and west, your defense might be concentrated in that direction - so the Skycatcher from the East can be a real thread to your temple. But if your defense is solid in all directions the situation after clearing the base seems to be somewhat easier then the massive waves that spawn from the base. But not THAT much easier that its really worth the extra 3-4 minutes spent destroying that base..

Mumbo Jumbo with Urzach.pmv

Edited by Kapo
Dallarian likes this

• 2 weeks later...

Slave Master Nature Solo

A really easy one, while farming Insane God I thought I give it a try and got control over the map first run - I was just stupid enough to kill the Slave Master too soon. Strategy is everything - let the Twilight do your work on one Monument you while keeping to the right side as much as you can to access the other (with a time limit of 25 minutes to setup everything, so much room for mistakes too). Nature is really powerful on the defense, with the right buildings you easily get 6-7 T4 units going for offense, only depending on how many support units you want in the root network. What I really liked is that this is the place for the Sylvan Gate to shine. :) Still some tests needed to do it with Thornbark and Spikeroot instead of Razorleaf for a budget deck, but Wheels / Shrine of Memory / Forest Elder are all not needed to succeed.

1477682446_SlaveMasterNatureSolo.jpg.33c47a9f64d1cecb93bd1ea468822a4b.jpg

Update Budget Deck:

1088720030_SlaveMasterNatureSoloBudget.thumb.jpg.8990654d266de61598acb45f71249837.jpg

Thornbarks have no problem dealing with the Skycatcher. Sylvan Gate Heal gains importance, and you have to check in from time to time for Repairs on the Emitter and the Healing Gardens. 6 Thornbarks + 1 Spore Launcher still leaves room for 6 Wyrms and 3-4 Drones for Offense. I added a Howling Shrine and Fountain for flavor, but it is not neccessary. No support units for the Root Network.

Slave Master Nature Solo.pmv

Slave Master Nature Solo Budget.pmv

Edited by Kapo
Dallarian and Volin like this

Dwarven Riddle Nature Solo

This is a wierd one. You know what you have to do, but still so many things can go wrong. Tricky bits are not getting hit by spearmen running north (you can summon another Werebeast), get the timing on the warlord right (so he doesnt kill your Power Well), not getting your Parasite Swarm hit by the void maws during mind control (even engaged they tend to switch to the Swarm, Emergency Oink helps). But once you have survived that things get easier - the four friendly Demons are more then enough help to secure your T3 and you only need the "stolen base" (T4) for a short time to spawn Giant Wyrms (thats why there is no Regrowth in the deck, sometimes you might loose your T4 in the worst moments).

If you are careful and patient with timing, heals, attack direction and neighboring camps you can even clear the crystals just with one Wyrm - even without Wheels Heal - but with 3 Wyrms and Wheels heal you can start to use Equilibrium and you are breezing through the rest map.

554601987_DwarvenRiddleNatureSolo.thumb.jpg.5db2e8791010bad174df74707d66a1b1.jpg

Budget Options: Man your walls with Windweavers and steal both T3/T4 with werebeasts (no Parasite Swarm); use more crowd control (Creeping Paralysis, Stranglehold) for the waves (no Thunderstorm), remove convienience stuff (Revenge, Wheels). I would consider Shrine of Memory kind-of mandatory to make the jump from t2 to t3 within the given timeframe of the next attack and get your Razorleaf going. If you dont clear any waves and just use the Altar then obtaining and holding the T3/T4 bases gets all wierd.

Easy Mode / faster option: Build Amii Monument in your north base, and even if everything goes wrong you never fall below t2 and the map always stays easily winnable if you take your time.

Dwarven Riddle Nature Solo.pmv

Dallarian likes this

King of Giants Solo - Peaceful Travelling

1037960253_KingofGiantsNatureSolo.thumb.jpg.cf5e0f5e2acb2ca21f9bd2d826fff520.jpg

Once you setup the base, this map is all about being always ready for the next attack command. Every second counts, and the more you stay ahead the easier it gets. In the replay I didnt even bother to build Mo and Wheels because its more important to have your units crush stoneskin then any passive buff. Execution in the replay is debateable, I forgot to move the Timeshifter(s) Way too many times and my two Colossus' got needlessly low on health because I focussed on other things.

Time for Green Peace to shine. As an Arcane Card you can place it anywhere on the map, either pre-planned (like I avoid the 1st stoneskin groups that way) or as an emergency button. When doing this, remember that it does not work on the buildings. Get you Timeshifter(s) ready especially on the pauses Rogan makes, so after every pause you have an fully healed Rogan again (thats why I didnt finish some smaller units with the Wyrms, they can poke him a little but you heal him up anway, sticking around to 100% clear a small group isnt worth the time). On some occations when you have your ground units nearby, pairing Noxious Cloud with Green Peace is a very nasty and powerful combination. Other Panic buttons are Oink and Roots, depending if the enemies are following Rogan behind or if he is right about to move into a camp. But until the ground units and Rogan meet, Green Peace is your only option that why its good to take both affinities with you.

No real budget options this time. I dont say its impossible, but I spent very short time exploring T3 options to clear parts of the map but it was just painful and I had no fun in Swamp Drake mass-killings. Air defense is weak but still strong enough to tear them apart pretty quickly. Besides, getting it right including the Amii Monument was already timeconsuming enough. What you can remove from the deck though is Wheels, Mo and Forest Elder and add in a Grimvine. You may substitute the Timeshifter for a Shaman.

King of Giants Nature Solo.pmv

Edited by Kapo
Dallarian likes this

Convoy Solo - Nature or Pure Nature?

On this one I wasted way too much time trying Position 2, but this is a trap. You get a super fast and safe t2, 3 safe wells and run around with 4-8 Stoneskin units after just a few minutes - but this side hiding the green node so far back leads to nothing. So special thanks to Treim for helping me out finding the right way, even providing replays - so all credit goes to him.

1472733511_ConvoySoloNature.thumb.jpg.c61dd5e63e3a38c3030ac35f47028c76.jpg

Get the Well, the T2 Orb, get the Nature Node, I decided to build a charge farm (Living Towers) and then get T3, and you got your Amii Monument. After that we profit again from Green Peace beeing a Arcane Spell, you can more or less keep the walker from any relevant damage for a very long time.

But is taking legendary cards really pure nature though? Sometimes you think "this can be done":  Enlightenment and Green Peace. Oh boy, for someone not being a super pro this is a nightmare. Even your BFP suffer badly for getting all charge upgrades for Enlightenment. For you own sake, dont do this:

1807081859_ConvoySoloPureNature.thumb.jpg.b6fe97df8dbb29ac94c487ff0329d8bb.jpg

In the first part you do all the same stuff as with preparing for Amii Monument, but this time you have to hold ressources back to cast Enlightenment with Green Peace 4 times on cooldown as soon as possible. This is important because very often you need a 5th Enlightenment/Green Peace but that cooldown after the 4th time is loooong. So hit them the first time when the bigger crowd wants to jump at him and keep it back-to-back. Sometimes you dont need it (see below), but if you do it right the cooldown gets ready for a last, walker-life-saving cast. With a good feeling for ressources you can even do some defense prep while you wait for it to come back.

Especially interesting on this map is that you learn that the walker fighting on the way up can lead to very different end-results up at the shrine. Lowest I had was the walker with just 3 stoneskin bashing him which is super nice cause everything runs smooth. On other trys the were so many of them you end up in a totally different situation. In the replays you still see that essentially I have no idea where and what to defend after the Walker did his job. Two times even Mo died cause I lost nodes and he just didnt make it. The Amii version is allright and stable for farming, but I swear I'll never do this "pure nature" again.

Convoy Solo Nature.pmv Convoy Solo Pure Nature.pmv

Metagross31 and Dallarian like this

• 1 month later...

Nightmare Shard Solo - Slow and steady wins the race

Basically a patience test. Do the old mana wing trick on the first camp, and spam more mana wings to get the extra Power from the Shard. From that point on all you have to do is remember to not speedrun things. Get a orb, upgrade defenses, spawn a army and get next orb, upgrade defenses, take your last orb with even btter units and then rush things with Wyrms. The more camps you destroy, the harder the attacks will get - but since Nature is so strong on defense its super safe to go from Windweaver to Living Tower and then to Razorleafs on both sides. Then get 4 Wyrms and crush everything. There are much faster ways, but with this method there is not much that can go wrong - considering people HATE both shard maps so much just sit down with some chill music and tea and really take your time.

1837095463_nightmareshardpurenature.thumb.png.31ee1ca3bb0a4a9fcfc280b3d25532aa.png

When you want to farm it for ... upgrades, or whatever reasons, removing the Drake and adding Amii monument speeds things up of course.

Nightmare Shard Nature Solo.pmv

Metagross31 and Dallarian like this

Nightmare End Solo - Unit Limit is your Enemy

As with the Nightmare Shard, patience is key. This is the first map I really started to look at the clock for the correct timing to enter and exit the t2-zone - those damned birds are no fun. For the t3 and t4 orb you really need much damage or a trick up your sleeve - Hurricane is a huge help on t3 since there are so many small enemies, Revenge on the t3. I constantly run out of charges on Ray of Light too. For the incoming patrols, since there is no Lost Banestone cheating, Mindweaver has a opportunity to shine - sometimes the Abomination gets killed by their own units, sometimes you just send them away. With the t3/t4 orbs so close to the patrol path / nodes you can use your Root Network to defend the orb and the node in one go.

475354505_nightmareendpurenature.thumb.png.036ae18ba9ff38669688015aaa32f21e.png

The replay isnt super duper clean but okay - e.g. I forgot to prepare a real defense on the shard but everything went okay with some quick buildings anyway. There is much room for optimizing, but since the time made it into top 50 all time I think its nothing to be ashamed of.

I didnt try but Amii Monument makes this much easier and faster I guess. But dont forget to take enough units with you for the willzapper... the classic "spawn 4 wyrms" move isnt enough for them.

Nightmare End Nature Solo.pmv

Dallarian likes this

• 4 weeks later...

Sunbridge No Gates

The start is just aweful. I tried only windweavers, only treefiends, and so many combinations of windweavers/shaman/dryads that I cannot remember until it really worked stable. I also really hoped to make Amazon work (get the bugs killed by their own units) but the Energy for it just isnt there. I even ended up not taking the first well early cause to get the basic setup going you really need that extra 100, even if it would pay off just one or two minutes into the first wave. Considering that all that is under the protection of mark of the keeper (whose positioning decides about win or fail too), I sometimes start to wonder if this really is that hard or maybe I'm missing a puzzle piece to make it much easier.

Once you survived the first waves it gets much easier pretty quickly. Just enough energy for an extra Shaman and extra Windweaver and suddenly all real danger is gone. Just keep pushing up to the t4 and setup defenses. Travelling to the other side is much easier then when you do it normal (not cheating but switching every x minutes) cause you dont get a huge army waiting on the other side.

Please ignore the super ugly kill of Mora, after his treefiends were dead I got impatient and payed the price. And I dont want to waste more time just to get a clean replay so someone might think I can play good,.. that would be a lie anyway 😃

grafik.thumb.png.6504c9d37ec3fa00df7dbdf422cce6ff.png

Sunbridge No Gates Pure Nature.pmv

Dallarian likes this

• 3 weeks later...

Crusade Nature Solo

I really learned to hate this map even more then I did before. Getting the basic defense setup works nice on nature, but on the offense nature t2 is just super weak when you try to force your way into the first camps. Though on the replay it looks nice enough, it isnt stable enough.

If anyone has ideas how to make this more stable with nature, write me 😉 The two problems are: The dancer-type enemy is doable with moving in and out but its micro-intensive and makes the map exhausting/unfun; and the attack with Spikeroots with no real damage spell to accompany it is just awful. And yes, I dont like spawntrapping, so I dont do it - especially if I post a replay here, so thats out of the question...

But at least I made it 😃

grafik.thumb.png.46962b409680fe6379281eee051aebbf.png

Crusade Nature Solo.pmv

Volin, Metagross31 and Dallarian like this

• 1 month later...

Blight Nature Solo

Since my efforts to do Guns of Lyr Nature Solo have failed (yet), time to do something else. Of course the usual hide-and-get-orb-back, but what I think is somewhat different from the usual approach is that I dont recapture the first base - cause thats so messy anyway. If you can take the T3 position with T1, you can do T4 with T2, right? And the the 5th orb comes really handy if you approach things that way.

One small detail thats not in the replay: Its not mandatory to delay the incoming wave spawn(s), if you kill them, the timing with the next wave is kinda unfortunate with recapturing your orb the 2nd time, but with so many windweavers its no problem to kill the wave and still reclaim the orb in time. I dont like spawn trapping so I make sure the strategy is valid even without, especially if you might lose the map or would have to restart if the trap fails.

If you try to reproduce this another note: the attack at the T4 position can get very, very messy. Its alright if you lose most of your units, as long as you can take the orb and spawn Swamp Drakes, then defending incoming waves from both sides with them becomes a priority for a while. You might lose some time, but as long as you get the orb you are doing it right. If the attack completly fails, also no problem to recover and retry, all you lose is time, never the whole map.

grafik.thumb.png.9aa9223f290de276e18ae58371ccecf6.png

Blight Solo Pure Nature.pmv

Edited by Kapo

• 1 month later...

Behind Enemy Lines with a Pure Fire deck. No funky speed run tactics or anything else...just a casual run. At the end i forgot to destroy spawner A and B, so the finish is a bit delayed.

enemylines.thumb.png.b980608783392aaaaba423a06674e9ed.png

20211028_183012_11104_PvE_01p_BehindEnemyLines.pmv

Edited by Blashyrkh