Ocean Script Error

kenjil

NAME: Game "stops" - critical error on Ocean.

DESCRIPTION: On Ocean Campaign map, after triggering event "in 90 seconds Blight's ships from all sides" and letting count to 0, I am not sure if ships spawned at all. After a moment the game felt like as if I alt tabbed, changed screen to kind of blurry and shifted, from Forge point of view, open on "daily quest tab". Error appeared in different window. I had to turn of game using Task Manager. I was distracted, so no more details.

REPRODUCIBILITY: LOW / Unknown. You'd be flooded by reports if it was common. Checking right now if it reappears. For me 33% 1/3 on most current build, and 20% 1/5 after release.

SCREENSHOT/VIDEO:

10875209_OceanExpert.png.2c59f487121f94290b6584f37cd49225.png

No screenshot of "blurry shifted screen", I was distracted and had no time to properly make one. Sorry.
Replay was not saved after the game.

LOG: LOG + 3 other files that were generated at similar time: crashdata.mdmp , movie.pmv , movie_deck.pmv . I do not how and if those are relevant, but they appeared in this location at similar time.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Not dependant on difficulty: Happened on Expert for me and on Standard for kenjil. I have lost all Dropships and had problems with triggering last event (did not clear all buildings), so the whole map was played very slowly (50 minutes).

crashdata.mdmp movie.pmv movie_deck.pmv _log_proxy_0.log

Edited by Dallarian
Updating repeateability

7 hours ago, MephistoRoss said:

Could you also supply a replay of the game when this happened please? 

As I already mentioned, the replay was not saved after the game. autosave was for previously played, 12 minutes long map.

Edited by Dallarian

• Zyna changed the title to Ocean Script Error
  • 8 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use