remove autokick if inactive (after 45minute daily quests)

kuwahara

Hello as title says i understand you want to autokick players away in a map to prevent the 45minute gift ,but what about remove the autokick after the 45 daily quest.

why ? family ,CHILDREN,CHILDREN,CHILDREN.

special in big solo maps i prefer start the map ,reach a "safe" point,ALT+TAB game continue my work,etc and come back later continue the game.

i dont want to gain any quests from this just be able to finish a map even with a big delay.

Eirias, Kupert and Metagross31 like this

We are looking into the possibility of removing the afk kick for single player games, but 5 min afk will mean losing the time based rewards like windhunter suggested. 

For multi player games the kick won't be removed because we really want to discourage going afk there since you are also hindering other players and we want to prevent people from joining a game, go afk and let others do the work to profit gold/xp. 

Since most games take only 15-20 minutes, 5 minutes is already a huge part of a game being away. So it won't be extended.