UI Changes and misc. "problems".

JericoHellsangel

Can we get a more clear UI? For example:

1. How much maximum unit capacity we can have.

2. How much a unit takes up capacity.

3. The actual damage numbers on the units themselfs (i know if you hover over them you can see the damage and how often they shoot but the "attack value" left of the "health value" is kinda missleading when you see something has 500 AV but then in the unit it says "every 2 seconds it deals 50 damage". Why not put this information as the attack itself? Alot of Melee units don´t even have that information. It just says 880 AV and thats it.  Why is it written as 10x the value? To make it consistant with other card games where attack and health are in similar scope? In that case why is the shadow pheonix 1500 AV while it´s attack description says 500 per unit upwards of 2000 total damage. It´s not an average and it specificly says that it´s a suicide bomber and can´t attack like other units. The values are inconsistant and should be changed so that everything is clear from the start.

4. Lost launcher: Increasingly more damage the longer it attacks. By how much? Is it multiplicative for every successive hit or is it additive? Is there a cap or is it infinite?

Now we come to something spicey:

I´ve tested recource booster and juice tank.

If you put juice tank on a powerwell (PW) then everything works fine as intended, the ticks take 110% longer to happen while recource output is the same. However when i put a recouce booster on a PW then every tick takes 3 instead of 1 recource, which is expected but instead of a 35% more recource output it seems to only give 17%. What i´ve done for testing is start at a chosen recource count and then start the timer, after 2 min i stopped it and counted how much it gained. I did the same with the recource booster, both tests multiple times and it never went even close to 20% and stayed around the 17% mark which means either the building itself is bugged or the description is wrong.
Now i put both of them onto a PW and it gave again, 17% more output but instead of doing 2 3 3 ticks (thinking the -55% is additive) It actualy went 1 1 2 ticks which is insane and definatly not intended. So the juice tank reduces the entire 300% by 55% not just 300%-55%. That is not clear that recource booster has priority.

Next up: Hitboxes.

They are unclear and gigantic. I want to click on a unit but since some hitboxes are so huge they click on a building and i have to spam it until i actualy hit the unit since units move obviously. I´ve posted a screenshot of it where unfortunatly you can´t see my mouse cursor but i´ve marked the position where it was. And it constantly marked the building on the left while i aimed barely outside of the right one. This is a frequent happening and it annoys me. Especially since in alot of cases i want to prioritize a unit in a group but it keeps clicking on the hitbox of a larger one that i don´t want.

So can we get more commands for units like patrol and follow target unit? It would be amazing to be able to let healer units like the crystal fiend follow a friends army while i concentrate on another part of the map.

What is also up with the chests in this game? Why are they build so that melee units need to not be occupied for 5 days to be able to claim them? Why not just grab them when a melee unit is near and be done with it?

There are alot of things that need to change to make it a better game because right now it´s clunky and unwieldy. The units already have a turn radius, command delay and get slowed by enemy units near them, there doesn´t need to be more clunky things.

hitbox.jpg