PvP Replays Site

WindHunter

Do we currently have an active site for posting PvP replays like old bfreplays.info? Watching high-level play through replays was the primary way I improved in the original game.

If not would we be able to make a connected site to the forum or potentially even in-game?

Edited by WindHunter
gemeiner Lauch likes this

16 hours ago, WindHunter said:

Do we currently have an active site for posting PvP replays like old bfreplays.info? Watching high-level play through replays was the primary way I improved in the original game.

If not would we be able to make a connected site to the forum or potentially even in-game?

There is not one, although I recall @anonyme0273 was trying to build one a few years back?

I support bringing this back, especially if it's built right into the forums :) I guess the devs can now focus on things other than release now, so we may see an official response on this now (fingers crossed)?

anonyme0273 likes this

@Eirias good memory!

The site was as good as done, I don't remember who else except you knew about it, but someone from staff surely did. I could try and dig the project up, the logic works well, it just looks a bit ugly (never got that good with CSS). Available to share or work on it further.

Eirias likes this