Offering sets affected cards on cooldown when having 1 charge left

Ultralord

Name: Offering is counting not correctly (Game engine works correct)

Severity: 3

Reproducible: always

Description:

It works like this:
1.       I have one charge of Construct (Count 1) (PIC1) 
2.       A spawn this Construct (Count 0) and the recharge begins (PIC2) 
3.       I spawn Rifle Cultists and use offering on them (Count 1) (PIC3) 
4.       I wait a moment and spawn another group of Rifle Cultists and use offering again. (Count 3) (PIC4) 
5.       I can now spawn 2 Construct (which is correct, because of two offerings)
6.       And then starts the recharge timer even though the charge counter tells 1 (PIC5) 

You can see this bug also between Pic 2 and Pic 3, the cultists get also 2 charges with one offering.

Additional Information:
My guess is that the counting only works if you down to 0 charges. Everything above adds 2 charges to the displayed count.

MFG Ultralord

(Discord: T1421)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

NAME: Offering (Nature) gives an extra charge
DESCRIPTION: In some instances Offering (Nature) gives an extra charge to one (or maybe more, but I have not reproduced that) of your cards
REPRODUCIBILITY: Always happends

Prerequisites

Lost Spirit Ship (nature) - with 2 charges

Lost Spirit Ship (fire) - with 3 charges

Play all of them so you have 0 charges, play another t4 card and use Offering (Nature) on it to get back charges (I used Rifle Cultist with max upgrades and charges), you here get 1 of each Lost Spirit Ship, do it again (before plaing any of the ships), and you get 1 Nature and 2 Fire ships, so you're now up to 2 Nature ships and 3 Fire ships availible for play

Also tested using Giant Wyrms, and they also got 2 charges on the second offering used

Note: I have max 2 Nature and max 2 Fire of the Lost Spirit Ships

bug-cooldown.png

After 1 offering is played, +1 Nautre and +1 Fire is restored

bug-offering1.png

bug-offering2-before-use.png

After the Second offering is played, +1 Nature and +2 Fire ships are restored

bug-offering2-after-use.png

Edited by Mangler

• 7 months later...

NAME: Offering sets cards on cooldown
DESCRIPTION: When you use up a card until it's at 0 charges and wait for it to recharge 1 charge, then use Offering, any cards that recharged 1 charge  and Offering increased to 2 or more will go on cooldown after you bring them to 1 charge remaining. This only happens when using Offering while a summoned unit is still in it's summoning animation.
REPRODUCIBILITY: Always happens. For an example, play Thugs until you have 0, wait for it to recharge to 1. Next summon a Wrecker and use Offering (Green) on the Wrecker as soon as possible (spam it). Now Thugs will have 2 charges. Summon another Thugs and you will see it is now on cooldown. You can use offering multiple times to have more charges, but as soon as it goes back to 1 charge, it will go on cooldown. This works with any card, so you can use bring Harvester to 1 then spawn another easily long animation like Bloodhorn and use Offering (Blue) on it for the same effect.
SCREENSHOT: Attached.
LOG: Attached.

_log_proxy_latest.log

Cocofang likes this

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use