Crashes in Slave Master (Update)

xs0ulLess

NAME: Crashes in Slave Master

Update:

Will upload files found on friend's PC and upload soonm

DESCRIPTION:

We played Slave Master duo, my friend put T3 Stonekin towers to where Mo is supposed to walk further in the mission. I believe theyre called hammer fall.

The Hammerfalls were exactly left of the fire trap's fire, the single moon well on the left side of the buildings.

We got to the point where Mo does the first scripted Dash over the first fire, he tries to go, buildings are in the way, he freezes. Stood near the edge of the cliff.

Buildings destroyed, Mo does not do anything, does not play the "fire dash" voice line. (The one with: taking a big breath) Appears to be soft-locked. After a couple of minutes we Leave Match.

Now upon restarting, reaching the same point ingame yielded a "crash "for my mate: His windows PC got unresponsive, couldn't close game or talk in TS3 or open task manager. He shut down PC and then got removed from the game. Same "crash" happened again for him after rebooting and starting the game. I finished the mission solo normally.

Second try restarting PC and game had him lose all settings (Graphics/Fullscreen/Resolution/Audio etc.)

We did the mission again, this time reaching the same point, my game just closed itself, crashed without warning.

REPRODUCIILITY: See above, happened after blocking Mo and then restarting the mission.

Haven't tried again as I now am frustrated by thin mission lol

I am very sorry to not be able to have Logs or Screens. It's 1 day ago, we restarted the game often, no idea which log file to pick. I have no access to my PC for two weeks.

But this is better than nothing. If you guys insist, might upload logs in 2-3 weeks when accessitg PC.

Edited by xs0ulLess

• xs0ulLess changed the title to Crashes in Slave Master (Update)
  • 4 weeks later...

The report is not very useful as it does not contain the proper needed logs, I'll be moving this to resolved, please make a more detailed bug report next time and attach the proper log files (log_proxy_latest.log (in general) and crashdata.mdmp and a replay (for crashes/map issues)).

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use