I can't log in with the same name as in the beta

Sverabyte

On release we made a reset of all accounts like you already recognized. This forces you to create your character again. In case someone wants to rename himself or made a spelling mistake this is your chance to correct that. The "Multiaccount warning" is new to make sure you understand that it is forbidden to make multiple accounts and the risk if you do so anyways.

If you log in again you don't need to fill in this data. Your character will be saved in our database. If you still have an issue like that, please give us more details here.

I just checked the database. The name Sverabyte is not in use by any other player. Did you confirm the multiaccount warning? What happens after that?

Maybe also send us your log file which are located here: My Documents\BattleForge\Diag\_log_proxy_latest.log

I'm really disappointed after this reset, I only have one account, I've never had more accounts, I always play under the name Sverabyte, now I've deleted everything in my documents and I still can't log in under the name Sverabyte, maybe the problem is my email, I don't know what to I'm working ...

15 hours ago, Sverabyte said:

I apologize for the inconvenience, I managed to solve the problem, I did not confirm the multiaccount, sorry and thanks for your patience...

Glad that you finally fixed it. But this unfortunately is such a case again where reading the message would've saved you and also us a lot of time. And furthermore doing what I suggested in my previous posts. Otherwise asking for help doesn't make that much sense, right?

Anyways, have fun playing the game.

4 hours ago, Meda said:

I have the same problem , what i need to repair this problem ? mam ten sam problem, jak go rozwiązać?

There's nothing to repair. You only have to confirm the multiaccount warning. That's it. So reading the message is the key. If you do have another problem than the mentioned one, please open another thread. So we can actually separate them and other users might also find a solution for their problem.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use