[Pure Frost??/Frost+Nature??] New player looking for advice on a deck...

Hello everyone,

So, to start with, I really love defensive buildings and defensive playstyles like "Defending Hope" chapter kind of maps, and a REALLY love frost units. What deck would you guys recommend for a pure frost deck? Should I ad Nature/Fire/Shadow to it? If yes, why?

In the picture you will find what I'm rolling with for now, not much, since i started 1 day ago.

My preference would be always a defensive pure frost deck.

Thank you in advance.

BFdeck.png

*EDIT*

This is my current deck as of, 26th December 2020:

image.png.8f47a3d68bc37c99bf43741b413e4023.png

I'm still trying to fiddle with some nature cards here and there, but this is a work in progress!

Edited by delcarm

Hey @delcarm

For defensive play, I'd recommend grabbing skyelf templar for building heals in t2, and kobold engineer for stronger repairs in t3.

Worldbreaker gun with a skyelf sage is amazing, and does an absurd amount of damage. Try it out!

You could also pickup defenders to have a stronger unit on walls, who will do more damage to L-sized units which are your only threats aside from XL-units. 

A fun strategy would be to use White Rangers if you have only 1 chokepoint to defend, because their ability lasts forever and does AoE damage. 

If you want, you can experiment with adding 1 nature orb for crowd control, breeding grounds, and some long-range towers like hammerfall. 

Cheers!

delcarm likes this

23 minutes ago, RuneSeeker said:

Hey @delcarm

For defensive play, I'd recommend grabbing skyelf templar for building heals in t2, and kobold engineer for stronger repairs in t3.

Worldbreaker gun with a skyelf sage is amazing, and does an absurd amount of damage. Try it out!

You could also pickup defenders to have a stronger unit on walls, who will do more damage to L-sized units which are your only threats aside from XL-units. 

A fun strategy would be to use White Rangers if you have only 1 chokepoint to defend, because their ability lasts forever and does AoE damage. 

If you want, you can experiment with adding 1 nature orb for crowd control, breeding grounds, and some long-range towers like hammerfall. 

Cheers!

Hey thank you for answering!

Finally got some insight!

Would you recommend getting Core Dredge, Avatar of Frost and Mountaineer?

27 minutes ago, delcarm said:

Hey thank you for answering!

Finally got some insight!

Would you recommend getting Core Dredge, Avatar of Frost and Mountaineer?

Those are some of the most expensive cards in the game, not only for bfp, but also upgrading them. They are not necessary for defensive play. 

Just now, RuneSeeker said:

Those are some of the most expensive cards in the game, not only for bfp, but also upgrading them. They are not necessary for defensive play. 

Thank you for clarifying.

I was looking at different Towers now, should I be getting Stronghold aswell?

10 minutes ago, delcarm said:

Thank you for clarifying.

I was looking at different Towers now, should I be getting Stronghold aswell?

You could if you want an all-around tower that does everything at t3. Paired with a skyelf sage, it's pretty good! Worldbreaker gun will still be your best tower at t4. 

I'd also recommend getting a Construct, as they can be used both offensively and defensively. 

delcarm likes this

Just now, RuneSeeker said:

You could if you want an all-around tower that does everything at t3. Paired with a skyelf sage, it's pretty good! Worldbreaker gun will still be your best tower at t4. 

I'd also recommend getting a Construct, as they can be used both offensively and defensively. 

Alright, I think I got the idea. Perhaps I'll go for a more hybrid pure frost deck. By the way, I only do PVE. 

Adding Nature could be a great boon, because

• Nature allows you access to healing spells or buildings like Healing Well or Healing Gardens, making your units able to soak more damage when defending.
  • You get access to Tunnel, which allows for swift repositioning of your Units (good for defending multiple locations).
  • Some Nature Units are good defenders, like Thornbark or, if you want to go 2/2 Frost/Nature, Razorleaf. Especially with their root network, these units can deal a significant amount of damage. Support them via Root Nexus.
  • Some of the Stonekin-Cards are very useful, like Gemeye (Green) (essentially adds a free CC), Earthen Gift (heals friendly Buildings) or Deepgorge (more free CC, this time from a Tower)
  • Wheel of Gifts is a nice, too.
  • You'll get a better offense with just a few cards, leading to a better balanced deck with not much effort.
delcarm likes this

8 minutes ago, Danol said:

Adding Nature could be a great boon, because

• Nature allows you access to healing spells or buildings like Healing Well or Healing Gardens, making your units able to soak more damage when defending.
  • You get access to Tunnel, which allows for swift repositioning of your Units (good for defending multiple locations).
  • Some Nature Units are good defenders, like Thornbark or, if you want to go 2/2 Frost/Nature, Razorleaf. Especially with their root network, these units can deal a significant amount of damage. Support them via Root Nexus.
  • Some of the Stonekin-Cards are very useful, like Gemeye (Green) (essentially adds a free CC), Earthen Gift (heals friendly Buildings) or Deepgorge (more free CC, this time from a Tower)
  • Wheel of Gifts is a nice, too.
  • You'll get a better offense with just a few cards, leading to a better balanced deck with not much effort.

Yup, thinking about adding some nature to it!

Thanks for the tips man!

Well, I am a bit late, not checking forums too often.

To start with, I am happy you are interested in Frost.
I am pure Frost player known to some for my devotion to the faction, so I hope I will be able to help a bit.
Nevermind. Known for playing Battleship + Construct while being on edge of masochism.

To start with, T1:

• Master Archers is powerful unit that nicely does on T1 on not too high difficulties. Glacier Wall (Orange) is a correct choice, it adds a lot of power to your walls and decent DPS.
  • Master Archers may not be enough on higher difficulties. Add 1-3 Frost Mages (or just mass spam them, but I prefer using only 2) to deal with Small units. Master Archers may focus on larger targets or buildings.
  • I would suggest changing Frostbite (Orange) into Frostbite (Purple) - 25% damage boost is great, specially when you are facing some unexpected L or XL units. It works even on some bosses, so is a viable spell till T4.
  • There is pretty popular combo, if you can assemble a bit larger army. Home Soil can increase damage dealt by your units by 40% (50% upgraded). It nicely synergies with Ice Barrier - you can build it pretty fast everywhere and enjoy increased damage.
  • For Northern Keep, I'd suggest using Orange variant. It usually is hidden behind wall, and even if not, if you want to use it's ability, you should have some small units around anyway, to protect it. So Orange version again, adds some precious DPS to Frost units, which lack a bit of it. It's a very good turret.
  • Glyph of Frost is a powerful defensive/offensive spell. It cannot be casted next to enemies, so using it takes a bit of skill and predicting of enemy movements. However, it is cheap and easily accesible spell, it can be used instead of Coldsnap.
  • If you build a lot of turrets in one place, you can add Construction Hut - it decreases build time and refunds some of costs of a tower.

On T2 our ways a bit split, I deviated into way with more offensive power rather than defensive, but here are a few more my opinions:

• War Eagle is best pure Frost card on T2. Has amazing damage for a Frost unit, and is nicely tanky. And it flies.
  • Area Ice Shield is a very convenient spell, that provides you with more defensive capabilities, works well is supporting split defensive positions, and can be cast anywhere without ground presence: can support War Eagles anywhere on the map and help them dealing with anti air turrets.
  • War Eagle has one weakness: air units. Stormsinger solves the problem with Gravity Surge ability. Green variant is stronger one (a unit with Swift is very helpful to move around the map), but if you focus purely on defence, consider taking Orange variant - the Gravity Surge deals more damage.
  • Lyrish Knight is nice with dealing with XLs. But those are very rare on this tier and even if they are present, War Eagles can easily deal with them (Frostbite, Freeze and so on). War Eagles just represent so much flexibility, that makes Lyrish Knights not useful. Icefang Raptor is very weak: you already have excellent ways to deal with Small units. If it countered Large Creatures, it could be useful, but in current state it's not a good card.
  • Mountaineer is an awesome card for both PvP and PvE, but is not a breakthrough in Pure frost gameplay - War Eagles are flexible and strong enough. Mountaineer usually finds it's place in mixed decks. An awesome card, but I don't even bother getting it myself.
  • Northstar Blue is my most favourite defensive building on this tier. Units are Frozen longer and take increased damage while Frozen, greatly benefits from all freezing effects.
  • Coldsnap is usually a "must have" in Frost decks, but there are other useful freeze sources as well. Still, is pretty worth getting it.
  • Personally I like Frost Crystal, it can shoot air and provides free freezing source - however it is worse in dealing with ground targets than Cannon Tower.
  • Juice Tank is nice for longer maps and Kobold Trick nicely supports defence positions.
  • Skyelf Templar - as mentioned earlier, has a skill that heals your buildings, can be useful to heal buildings that tank enemy damage, or to save repair costs. Has reliable damage vs Air XL units, but that's very rare situation. Don't rely on it's attacks.

On T3 there aren't that many interesting cards: personally I usually keep only 2-3 cards of this tier in my deck:

• Silverwind Lancers is a great card and a nice support in many situation.
  • Tremor is a good tank and can focus on towers - his ability is really good. But after you get access to Avatar of Frost, it fills the same role in a better way.
  • Timeless One provides more free freezing source, in case you're lacking both Coldsnap and Glyph of Frost, but usually it's not worth taking it.
  • Northland Drake is simply a great card (which should be atleast uncommon, he's so powerful). Specially Orange variant, with assistance of Coldsnap, Glyph of Frost or other freezing source, with it's ability can give you a really easy way to eliminate enemy XL units.
  • Avatar of Frost is an absolutely powerful tank unit, deals well with common at this point in the game L units, and is difficult to kill. However, it does not transfer well to T4 (unlike a Northland Drake which is good on T4). It is a great asset to a deck and can easily solve many tricky situations, but don't make too many of them.
  • Another nice spell is Warden of the North - it provide an amazing damage reduction and can be used for both offence and defence - is a nice asset even for T4. On the other hand, avoid Frost Shard. It's not too useful.
  • Shield Building is ultimate single - building defence spell. It provides a lot of addinotional defence, but influences only one structure. You can consider casting it on Stronghold, but while being powerful, is not used too often.
  • Same goes for Amii Ritual. Blue variant allows you to have immortal walls. But, if you already have Glaciation, it's not worth adding it to your deck - it does basicly the same and is way more expensive. I use Amii Ritual on Defending Hope mission on every run, though.
  • But we're here for defence. Armored Tower is the choice on this tier. "Cheap" and reliable - can shoot air. Ofcourse, Stronghold is excellent, but it is not really needed usually, unless you want to use Stronghold for tanking purpose.
  • Skyelf Sage - increases damage dealt by a building by 100%. Absolutely awesome and insane, a natural combo with Worldbreaker Gun. Can nicely improve Stronghold as well.

And finally, T4.

• You already have excellent spells and towers from previous tiers, many effects can be still used here (Northstar, Freeze sources, Armored Tower, Home Soil and so on).
  • You unlock Worldbreaker Gun. An ultimate tool of destruction. In it's standard mode is a powerful defensive tower than can anihilate waves of enemies, and can switch to mortal mode, allowing you to shoot every 30 seconds with Death Snowball That Anihilates Everything. I personally use it for both offence and defence, including Random PvE Diff 9.
  • Tempest's pros is that it's cheap, but at this point it's usually more worth to get XL units than can roll over the map.
  • Ice Tornado is a damage dealing Frost Spell, that can cover both medium areas or deal huge damage to single target. Is flexible and reliable, better than Maelstrom. Maelstrom is a bit too slow and too general. You have better freeze sources and better damage sources available.
  • Ice Shatter is nice as well. Instant decent damage to frozen targets can greatly decrease XL's HP and destroy smaller creatures. Very useful - you can even use it in spot where you don't have any units/towers to completely kill some smaller enemy waves.
  • Construct is one of few (or the only, I did not remember) unit, that can knock-back XL units. That makes Construct an awesome defending tool that solves XL problems. Also deals nice AoE damage and deals with high-range enemies. Pretty popular and lovely.
  • Dreadnought has a powerful skill that decrease damage received by itself and friendly targets. Pure Frost has no heal mechanics, but combine Dreadnought with Warden of the North and your surviability grows significantly. Support your army with some ranged units, like Ironclads, Northland Drakes and ones mentioned in last point.
  • Skyelf Commander - decreases damage taken by a building by 90%. Combined with Skyelf Templar, makes the building almost immortal. Is very rarely used - if you have Worldbreaker Gun, you can instantly kill enemies anyway. And the problem is, it can target only one building, so if you have more buildings that take aggro, you either need more Commanders (which is not desired, you'd rather get WBGs or XL units on this tier) or your defence will not benefit much from the unit.
  • This point covers changes that are subject to change and are not yet in the game. But I believe will be implemented within next 1-2 weeks: Frost T4 gets redesign. Battleship becomes pure Frost Card, has decreased power cost and Barrage ability cost, and new ability - Battleship becomes fast while being under effect of shield provided by Frost Sorceress, Area Ice Shield, Ice Shield Tower, Winter Witch and a few more. Winter Witch has increased HP and ability became more powerful - you can cast it in large area, doesn't block Winter Witch and Shield is stronger. Together, that makes Battleship an excellent addition and allows you to get rid of Ironclads from the deck: You rush with Dreadnoughts and Battleships across the map. Absolutely powerful. Length of shield can be increased by T2 Ice Age Spell, making Battleships way more viable in the game. But even now, it's an awesome card.

Well, that's a bit long and with a lot of mistakes. But I am glad you made it there. To summarise, key Frost Defence cards:

• Master Archers
  • Glaciation
  • Freeze Source (any from T1 or T2)
  • Cannon Tower
  • Northland Drake (to kill XL units)
  • Shield Building
  • Worldbreaker Gun
  • Construct
  • Shatter Ice.

Key Frost cards at all:

• Frost Mage
  • Home Soil
  • War Eagle
  • Coldsnap,
  • Dreadnought/Ironclad/Both

Key Frost cards in the future :hypetrain: :

• Battleship :frostorb::frostorb::frostorb::frostorb: YES ABSOLUTELY YES <3 :frostorb:<3:frostorb:
  • Winter Witch
  • Shrine of Martyr

But as you can suspect, a lot of depends on map and current situation. The nice thing in Battleforge: you have great flexibility and can choose cards that fit your gameplay.

Edited by Dallarian
gemeiner Lauch and delcarm like this

One thing I'd recommend in any pure frost deck is Viridya. She's a godsend with her percentage health healing with frosts many damage reductions and high health pools. Stand her behind some defenders and let all comers try their luck. Even stays useful at t4 as she's a walking regrowth passive. Always get a ton of use with her.

White Rangers are also obscenely good, broken in fact in pve. Their ability ignores unit targeting and line of sight rules so you can bombard pretty much anything from safety. Very cheesy but you can't argue with the results.

Edited by Torban
delcarm likes this

On 12/23/2020 at 8:00 PM, Dallarian said:

Well, I am a bit late, not checking forums too often.

To start with, I am happy you are interested in Frost.
I am pure Frost player known to some for my devotion to the faction, so I hope I will be able to help a bit.
Nevermind. Known for playing Battleship + Construct while being on edge of masochism.

To start with, T1:

• Master Archers is powerful unit that nicely does on T1 on not too high difficulties. Glacier Wall (Orange) is a correct choice, it adds a lot of power to your walls and decent DPS.
  • Master Archers may not be enough on higher difficulties. Add 1-3 Frost Mages (or just mass spam them, but I prefer using only 2) to deal with Small units. Master Archers may focus on larger targets or buildings.
  • I would suggest changing Frostbite (Orange) into Frostbite (Purple) - 25% damage boost is great, specially when you are facing some unexpected L or XL units. It works even on some bosses, so is a viable spell till T4.
  • There is pretty popular combo, if you can assemble a bit larger army. Home Soil can increase damage dealt by your units by 40% (50% upgraded). It nicely synergies with Ice Barrier - you can build it pretty fast everywhere and enjoy increased damage.
  • For Northern Keep, I'd suggest using Orange variant. It usually is hidden behind wall, and even if not, if you want to use it's ability, you should have some small units around anyway, to protect it. So Orange version again, adds some precious DPS to Frost units, which lack a bit of it. It's a very good turret.
  • Glyph of Frost is a powerful defensive/offensive spell. It cannot be casted next to enemies, so using it takes a bit of skill and predicting of enemy movements. However, it is cheap and easily accesible spell, it can be used instead of Coldsnap.
  • If you build a lot of turrets in one place, you can add Construction Hut - it decreases build time and refunds some of costs of a tower.

On T2 our ways a bit split, I deviated into way with more offensive power rather than defensive, but here are a few more my opinions:

• War Eagle is best pure Frost card on T2. Has amazing damage for a Frost unit, and is nicely tanky. And it flies.
  • Area Ice Shield is a very convenient spell, that provides you with more defensive capabilities, works well is supporting split defensive positions, and can be cast anywhere without ground presence: can support War Eagles anywhere on the map and help them dealing with anti air turrets.
  • War Eagle has one weakness: air units. Stormsinger solves the problem with Gravity Surge ability. Green variant is stronger one (a unit with Swift is very helpful to move around the map), but if you focus purely on defence, consider taking Orange variant - the Gravity Surge deals more damage.
  • Lyrish Knight is nice with dealing with XLs. But those are very rare on this tier and even if they are present, War Eagles can easily deal with them (Frostbite, Freeze and so on). War Eagles just represent so much flexibility, that makes Lyrish Knights not useful. Icefang Raptor is very weak: you already have excellent ways to deal with Small units. If it countered Large Creatures, it could be useful, but in current state it's not a good card.
  • Mountaineer is an awesome card for both PvP and PvE, but is not a breakthrough in Pure frost gameplay - War Eagles are flexible and strong enough. Mountaineer usually finds it's place in mixed decks. An awesome card, but I don't even bother getting it myself.
  • Northstar Blue is my most favourite defensive building on this tier. Units are Frozen longer and take increased damage while Frozen, greatly benefits from all freezing effects.
  • Coldsnap is usually a "must have" in Frost decks, but there are other useful freeze sources as well. Still, is pretty worth getting it.
  • Personally I like Frost Crystal, it can shoot air and provides free freezing source - however it is worse in dealing with ground targets than Cannon Tower.
  • Juice Tank is nice for longer maps and Kobold Trick nicely supports defence positions.
  • Skyelf Templar - as mentioned earlier, has a skill that heals your buildings, can be useful to heal buildings that tank enemy damage, or to save repair costs. Has reliable damage vs Air XL units, but that's very rare situation. Don't rely on it's attacks.

On T3 there aren't that many interesting cards: personally I usually keep only 2-3 cards of this tier in my deck:

• Silverwind Lancers is a great card and a nice support in many situation.
  • Tremor is a good tank and can focus on towers - his ability is really good. But after you get access to Avatar of Frost, it fills the same role in a better way.
  • Timeless One provides more free freezing source, in case you're lacking both Coldsnap and Glyph of Frost, but usually it's not worth taking it.
  • Northland Drake is simply a great card (which should be atleast uncommon, he's so powerful). Specially Orange variant, with assistance of Coldsnap, Glyph of Frost or other freezing source, with it's ability can give you a really easy way to eliminate enemy XL units.
  • Avatar of Frost is an absolutely powerful tank unit, deals well with common at this point in the game L units, and is difficult to kill. However, it does not transfer well to T4 (unlike a Northland Drake which is good on T4). It is a great asset to a deck and can easily solve many tricky situations, but don't make too many of them.
  • Another nice spell is Warden of the North - it provide an amazing damage reduction and can be used for both offence and defence - is a nice asset even for T4. On the other hand, avoid Frost Shard. It's not too useful.
  • Shield Building is ultimate single - building defence spell. It provides a lot of addinotional defence, but influences only one structure. You can consider casting it on Stronghold, but while being powerful, is not used too often.
  • Same goes for Amii Ritual. Blue variant allows you to have immortal walls. But, if you already have Glaciation, it's not worth adding it to your deck - it does basicly the same and is way more expensive. I use Amii Ritual on Defending Hope mission on every run, though.
  • But we're here for defence. Armored Tower is the choice on this tier. "Cheap" and reliable - can shoot air. Ofcourse, Stronghold is excellent, but it is not really needed usually, unless you want to use Stronghold for tanking purpose.
  • Skyelf Sage - increases damage dealt by a building by 100%. Absolutely awesome and insane, a natural combo with Worldbreaker Gun. Can nicely improve Stronghold as well.

And finally, T4.

• You already have excellent spells and towers from previous tiers, many effects can be still used here (Northstar, Freeze sources, Armored Tower, Home Soil and so on).
  • You unlock Worldbreaker Gun. An ultimate tool of destruction. In it's standard mode is a powerful defensive tower than can anihilate waves of enemies, and can switch to mortal mode, allowing you to shoot every 30 seconds with Death Snowball That Anihilates Everything. I personally use it for both offence and defence, including Random PvE Diff 9.
  • Tempest's pros is that it's cheap, but at this point it's usually more worth to get XL units than can roll over the map.
  • Ice Tornado is a damage dealing Frost Spell, that can cover both medium areas or deal huge damage to single target. Is flexible and reliable, better than Maelstrom. Maelstrom is a bit too slow and too general. You have better freeze sources and better damage sources available.
  • Ice Shatter is nice as well. Instant decent damage to frozen targets can greatly decrease XL's HP and destroy smaller creatures. Very useful - you can even use it in spot where you don't have any units/towers to completely kill some smaller enemy waves.
  • Construct is one of few (or the only, I did not remember) unit, that can knock-back XL units. That makes Construct an awesome defending tool that solves XL problems. Also deals nice AoE damage and deals with high-range enemies. Pretty popular and lovely.
  • Dreadnought has a powerful skill that decrease damage received by itself and friendly targets. Pure Frost has no heal mechanics, but combine Dreadnought with Warden of the North and your surviability grows significantly. Support your army with some ranged units, like Ironclads, Northland Drakes and ones mentioned in last point.
  • Skyelf Commander - decreases damage taken by a building by 90%. Combined with Skyelf Templar, makes the building almost immortal. Is very rarely used - if you have Worldbreaker Gun, you can instantly kill enemies anyway. And the problem is, it can target only one building, so if you have more buildings that take aggro, you either need more Commanders (which is not desired, you'd rather get WBGs or XL units on this tier) or your defence will not benefit much from the unit.
  • This point covers changes that are subject to change and are not yet in the game. But I believe will be implemented within next 1-2 weeks: Frost T4 gets redesign. Battleship becomes pure Frost Card, has decreased power cost and Barrage ability cost, and new ability - Battleship becomes fast while being under effect of shield provided by Frost Sorceress, Area Ice Shield, Ice Shield Tower, Winter Witch and a few more. Winter Witch has increased HP and ability became more powerful - you can cast it in large area, doesn't block Winter Witch and Shield is stronger. Together, that makes Battleship an excellent addition and allows you to get rid of Ironclads from the deck: You rush with Dreadnoughts and Battleships across the map. Absolutely powerful. Length of shield can be increased by T2 Ice Age Spell, making Battleships way more viable in the game. But even now, it's an awesome card.

Well, that's a bit long and with a lot of mistakes. But I am glad you made it there. To summarise, key Frost Defence cards:

• Master Archers
  • Glaciation
  • Freeze Source (any from T1 or T2)
  • Cannon Tower
  • Northland Drake (to kill XL units)
  • Shield Building
  • Worldbreaker Gun
  • Construct
  • Shatter Ice.

Key Frost cards at all:

• Frost Mage
  • Home Soil
  • War Eagle
  • Coldsnap,
  • Dreadnought/Ironclad/Both

Key Frost cards in the future :hypetrain: :

• Battleship :frostorb::frostorb::frostorb::frostorb: YES ABSOLUTELY YES <3 :frostorb:<3:frostorb:
  • Winter Witch
  • Shrine of Martyr

But as you can suspect, a lot of depends on map and current situation. The nice thing in Battleforge: you have great flexibility and can choose cards that fit your gameplay.

Was not expecting this absolute unit of a reply.

Thank you very much!!!!

On 12/23/2020 at 8:44 PM, Torban said:

One thing I'd recommend in any pure frost deck is Viridya. She's a godsend with her percentage health healing with frosts many damage reductions and high health pools. Stand her behind some defenders and let all comers try their luck. Even stays useful at t4 as she's a walking regrowth passive. Always get a ton of use with her.

White Rangers are also obscenely good, broken in fact in pve. Their ability ignores unit targeting and line of sight rules so you can bombard pretty much anything from safety. Very cheesy but you can't argue with the results.

Never thought of this. Will try once I get the chance :)

Dallarian likes this

On 12/23/2020 at 9:44 PM, Torban said:

Viridya is a great card, but only one player can use her. I'd not recomment building decks that rely on her.

7 hours ago, Danol said:

Viridya is a great card, but only one player can use her. I'd not recomment building decks that rely on her.

I wouldn't say pure frost ever rely on her. I mean area ice shield exists. She's still at her absolute best in a frost deck and honestly someone else using viridya has only ever happened to me once and by t4 they stopped using her so I just summoned her to heal my t4 units.

On 12/23/2020 at 9:00 PM, Dallarian said:

• This point covers changes that are subject to change and are not yet in the game. But I believe will be implemented within next 1-2 weeks: Frost T4 gets redesign. Battleship becomes pure Frost Card, has decreased power cost and Barrage ability cost, and new ability - Battleship becomes fast while being under effect of shield provided by Frost Sorceress, Area Ice Shield, Ice Shield Tower, Winter Witch and a few more. Winter Witch has increased HP and ability became more powerful - you can cast it in large area, doesn't block Winter Witch and Shield is stronger. Together, that makes Battleship an excellent addition and allows you to get rid of Ironclads from the deck: You rush with Dreadnoughts and Battleships across the map.

Sry Dallarian, but you shouldnt speak about future changes. Card price is everything in this game.

Devs needs to stop leaks in the future. 

Edited by Ypulse