The game won't start

Architect

Could you please show a screenshot of your Documents/BattleForge folder and one where you installed the game? (please show all the files in the folder in the screenshot).
When exactly do you get this error? Be very precise please.

Moved this topic to Technical Support area.

From the screenshots you sent it looks like you were using the installer to install Skylords Reborn. Is that correct? If not, make sure to install the x86 versions of the C++ Redistributable 2013 and 2015.

Another thing you should try is to completely close all other applications, most importantly other games like League of Legens and others. We had a lot of people having issues with two games running at the same time.

• 4 weeks later...

@Architect
I asked around a bit and one dev thinks this might be the issue:

This error seems to be because someone has a non-standard vc++ installed. The installer i guess would consider it already installed so it doesnt do anything. The fix i guess would be to manually repair vc++ from the microsoft website in order to override the old version (this might break whatever other funky program is using vc++)

So please try to manually download and repair the following libraries:

Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)

Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable Package (x86)

Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Package (x86)

• 2 months later...

Have the same problem. Didn't work on Windows 10. I tried the whole ur reccomendations and still have Runtime C++ error on BattleForge File

And reinstall the whole Packeges from 2005 till 2015 didn't work especially. 

Edited by Faskyze