Beginner needs help with building deck

Hello,
I've played battle forge in the past but not for the long time. Now after this miracle reborn I want to play it again ;> To be honest I really don't remember too much about the game.
Only thing I know that I am gonna mostly play rPVE but I am totally clueless what kind of deck will be let's say begginer friendly. What kind of deck and cards should I look for to be able to clear high levels of rPVE. Any ideas? 

Thank you for all the help ;>

Nature splashs are usually easy to play and successfull. Nature Frost (Stonekin) is very safe but also limited in terms of speed which is a factor in rPvE (obviously). Meanwhile Nature Fire (Twilight) decks are less resistant but also have more access to damage.
Here's my usual setup for Twilight rPvE level 9 maps.
grafik.thumb.png.15b339f8e16154be1b4ea88689d80d06.png

Cards with name [Nomad (nature); Sunstrider; Vileblood (fire); Twilight Creeper (shadow); Abomination (frost); Shrine of War; Mine; Eruption; Disenchant (nature); Curse of Oink; Lavafield; Twilight Warfare (shadow); Thunderstorm; Inferno; Earthshaker; Twilight Pestilence (frost); Cluster Explosion (fire); Cluster Explosion (shadow); Equilibrium (frost); Regrowth)]
For a slightly more beginner friendly approach you might want to take in Skycatcher in t4 instead of Twilight Warfare and maybe consider a nature t1 start instead of fire (someting along the lines of Windweaver; Dryad (frost) or Shaman; Surge of Light; Ensnaring Roots instead of Nomad; Sunstrider; Mine; Eruption.

In terms of priority cards that are not easily accessable: 1. Shrine of War; 2. Mine (if you play fire t1) otherwise Cluster Explosion (fire); 3.Thunderstorm; 4.Abomination; 5.Earthshaker.
If you plan on playing level 10 consider opening up another 1 or 2 deck slots for cards like Gladiatrix.

Nature is an easy start for beginners and a good choice for lategame because of these lazy heal spells. As T1 windweavers plus the simple heal is all you need most of the time. for t2 you can go fire or frost. Frost/nature has 2 more healing units, a very handy and cheap cannontower for defense and if you are lucky has the spell coldsnap for more crowd control. For t3 (swampdragons and magma hurlers are free and very powerful t3 units btw) and 4 you can choose whatevery fits your current card collection. If you have found some nice t4 units which need 2 shadow orbs then that is the way for you and if you have found some others then you can still adapt.

7 minutes ago, Treim said:

Nature splashs are usually easy to play and successfull. Nature Frost (Stonekin) is very safe but also limited in terms of speed which is a factor in rPvE (obviously). Meanwhile Nature Fire (Twilight) decks are less resistant but also have more access to damage.
Here's my usual setup for Twilight rPvE level 9 maps.
grafik.thumb.png.15b339f8e16154be1b4ea88689d80d06.png

Cards with name [Nomad (nature); Sunstrider; Vileblood (fire); Twilight Creeper (shadow); Abomination (frost); Shrine of War; Mine; Eruption; Disenchant (nature); Curse of Oink; Lavafield; Twilight Warfare (shadow); Thunderstorm; Inferno; Earthshaker; Twilight Pestilence (frost); Cluster Explosion (fire); Cluster Explosion (shadow); Equilibrium (frost); Regrowth)]
For a slightly more beginner friendly approach you might want to take in Skycatcher in t4 instead of Twilight Warfare and maybe consider a nature t1 start instead of fire (someting along the lines of Windweaver; Dryad (frost) or Shaman; Surge of Light; Ensnaring Roots instead of Nomad; Sunstrider; Mine; Eruption.

In terms of priority cards that are not easily accessable: 1. Shrine of War; 2. Mine (if you play fire t1) otherwise Cluster Explosion (fire); 3.Thunderstorm; 4.Abomination; 5.Earthshaker.
If you plan on playing level 10 consider opening up another 1 or 2 deck slots for cards like Gladiatrix.

He is going to be a lucky beginner if he gets all those cards xD ... i looked at mine cards today and just one is 2-3 days saving up bfp for me. Some people seem to be incredible lucky and skilled traders out there though. I have seen some great decks fully upgraded already. At first i thought they must be cheating to get this stuff so quickly after launch but then again 12 hours of gameplay and a cunning use of the auctionhouse make many things possible..

9 hours ago, shroomion said:

He is going to be a lucky beginner if he gets all those cards xD ... i looked at mine cards today and just one is 2-3 days saving up bfp for me. Some people seem to be incredible lucky and skilled traders out there though. I have seen some great decks fully upgraded already. At first i thought they must be cheating to get this stuff so quickly after launch but then again 12 hours of gameplay and a cunning use of the auctionhouse make many things possible..

I consider that deck to be more of a goal to work towards to.  It does not sit well with me to recommend a deck that is not perfect

Obviously on the way to get there one will have to make compromises or trade relentlessly (as you mentioned)

Volin likes this

52 minutes ago, Treim said:

I consider that deck to be more of a goal to work towards to.  It does not sit well with me to recommend a deck that is not perfect

Obviously on the way to get there one will have to make compromises or trade relentlessly (as you mentioned)

well said.