How do I fix Runtime error

Karolis1994

41 minutes ago, Karolis1994 said:

Hey guys, 

I use windows 7, when I try instal updater this is what I get (picture).

Screenshot_1.png

Update:

Hmm... I tried to download the old SkylordsRebornUpdater, now it lets me into the game but with this SRInstaller I'm getting this Runtime error, so my question is can I play after today's update with skylordsRebornUpadater or do I have to find a way to fix SRInstaller issue? Thanks. 

1 hour ago, Karolis1994 said:

Update:

Hmm... I tried to download the old SkylordsRebornUpdater, now it lets me into the game but with this SRInstaller I'm getting this Runtime error, so my question is can I play after today's update with skylordsRebornUpadater or do I have to find a way to fix SRInstaller issue? Thanks. 

No you can already play, enjoy!

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/18/2020 at 10:14 AM, Karolis1994 said:

Update:

Hi Everyone,

I'm not sure if it is Right just to add in a solved Topic, but I'm facing the same issue here. Just reinstalled Windows 10 Pro 32bit and tried to install skylords. I get the exact same message as mentioned above. Could you please tell me where you got the old SkylordsRebornUpdater from? Maybe this could already help, I Couldnt find it with a simple Google search.

Kind regards

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use