Account Reset...?

Komet

Deutsch

Mein im Spiel account wurde resettet, hab jetzt nur 1 Tag gespiel weil ich jetzt erst endeckt habe und wollte jetzt weiter spielen und es ist alles weg. Ich hab das spiel vor Jahren sehr lange gespiel.

English (Google translator :) )

My in-game account was reset, I've only played 1 day because I've only just discovered it and now wanted to continue playing and it's all gone. I played the game a long time ago.

Hello, 

At the moment we are currently in the process of switching over to the full release which means all previous progress on everybody's accounts have reset and on the 18th of December it will be reset for one final time and after that you can play without worrying about it happening again. You can see this information here; 

Hope this helps. 

Komet likes this

10 hours ago, Komet said:

Deutsch

Mein im Spiel account wurde resettet, hab jetzt nur 1 Tag gespiel weil ich jetzt erst endeckt habe und wollte jetzt weiter spielen und es ist alles weg. Ich hab das spiel vor Jahren sehr lange gespiel.

English (Google translator :) )

My in-game account was reset, I've only played 1 day because I've only just discovered it and now wanted to continue playing and it's all gone. I played the game a long time ago.

Das Spiel ist nicht an die Daten des ursprünglichen Battleforge Accounts gebunden.

- Skylords does not use Battleforge Account data. Game progress will be reset anyways.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use