Critical error after login

SP33DK1LL3R

So i downloaded this game so i would start playing it again and after downloading and extracting the game and the updater, i started the game through the downloader and after i login, it says success, then it shows loading screen and imidiatly gives me a critical error, as show in the Error 1.png, and after i close the first error i get another one (Error 2.png).
Btw i tried to get the c++ package that was in the help forum, but it doesnt work anymore saying that the file was removed from media file / moved to another platform.

Error 1.png

Error 2.png

I've seen this exact error before when an Anti-Virus was blocking the game. If I recall correctly, most users who had this were using Avast. Can you try adding an exception for the game in your anti-virus, if you are using one? If this doesn't help, you should try redownloading & reinstalling the client, like suggested above.

• 2 weeks later...