rPvE 9 Difficulty changed ?

Fimion

Hi

Im wondering if the difficulty of 4 player lvl 9 rPvE maps has been changed,

because since about 1-2 weeks 90% of the time im getting either bandits or stonekin/bandits maps.

I have played about 30 games this week and only 1 of them has been Lost Souls.

Has rPvE 9 been made easier or am i just being unlucky ?

This month's motm (November) is a bandits map, a very easy one on top of that. Therefore quite a number of people were farming it for gold in order to avoid hard maps.

For random maps I can neither confirm nor disprove you, as I am not a dev and do not know the code that generates the maps, but my exerience with random maps in the recent past has also shown quite a few hard LS maps too.

In my experience, the 4 factions have never been equally distributed. Most maps on 9 were bandits, the fewest LS.

So you rolled a die with 4 "different sized" sides, just 30 times, and it fell 1-4 times less on the smallest side than in a normal distribution.

Even if I see 50 rounds of ONLY Bandits in a row, I wouldn't worry about the random distribution because the sample is too small.

I once sat in a poker tournament (Hold'em) where a friend started 3 times with 2 kings within 4 rounds. Think about what a statistical outlier this is.

4 hours ago, Volin said:

I once sat in a poker tournament (Hold'em) where a friend started 3 times with 2 kings within 4 rounds. Think about what a statistical outlier this is.

Or your friend is just really good at poker ^^

Is it really unequally though? I feel like all the 4 factions have the same probability of showing up in 4rpve.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use