OSX Parallels Desktop not working

Moe

Dear guys, I have a MacBook Pro from 2020 with Parallels Desktop. I was able to install the game BattleForge after many hours of work sucessfully. So It does work....

But BattleForge is shown in a extrem small window. How can I solve this problem on a MacBook with Windows 10 from Parallels Desktop?

Thank you in advance for the answers!

When you are in the game press Esc, click options from the list then go to Graphics and then to the right should be "Resolution" with a drop down box next to that for you to select the resolution you wish. (See photo below)
image.thumb.png.9cb81352581a8579485fa4d628bd1cdf.png

Unfortunately due to how old the game is and higher resolutions not being wide spread or popular at that time there is nothing we can do about the deck cards being too small. All I can suggest is you going through the resolutions and seeing which is more convenient for yourself. Parallels Desktop is also not officially supported. The game came out in 2009 and has not been updated to work with modern technologies. Sorry I can't help any further :(

Okay, that‘s a pity?

What about the missing buttons at the top of the picture? I have read about a bf1_base.... data file in another post in this forum to solve this problem. But when I followed the steps to solve this problem, the game hadn't worked. So what could it be??

I mean this post:

• Zyna changed the title to OSX Parallels Desktop not working
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use