Game crashes after some minutes

eisimathias

Hey guys,

I hope you can help me...

Almost every time i'm playing a game (mostly rpve) after some minutes the whole application crashes without any error message. Sometimes I don't even get that far ... right after starting BF and entering the forge the application closes itself.

I already read all the steps in the topic "Need Help? Check this thread first!", but none of those steps changed anything.

_log_proxy_latest.log crashdata.mdmp movie.pmv

On 11/12/2020 at 5:06 PM, eisimathias said:

Hey guys,

I hope you can help me...

Almost every time i'm playing a game (mostly rpve) after some minutes the whole application crashes without any error message. Sometimes I don't even get that far ... right after starting BF and entering the forge the application closes itself.

I already read all the steps in the topic "Need Help? Check this thread first!", but none of those steps changed anything.

_log_proxy_latest.log 409.95 kB · 4 downloads crashdata.mdmp 67.16 kB · 5 downloads movie.pmv 22.23 kB · 3 downloads

Is the problem now fixed or could you provide us with an update to what's going on? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use