We have a release date: December 18, 2020!

Ladadoos

Not a dev, but as far as I know everything will stay as it is now (except some unit balancing changes perhaps?)

But a question 4k+ BFP is not a price for every random cards. This is the price range of the most unique & useful cards.
If you dont like "market" prices you can always just keep on opening boosters...

yes i understand this, but if you can win more than 500 bfp per day, the cards have to be very expensive to balance the game based on the farming.

Remenber in the old battleforge, a harvester for exemple was about 500 - 700 bfp

And in another side, the booster system don't really benefit for the devs, they still have to pay for the server, and if no money enter i'm afraid the game won't last long... maybe i'm wrong ?

2 hours ago, Shurax said:

yes i understand this, but if you can win more than 500 bfp per day, the cards have to be very expensive to balance the game based on the farming.

Remenber in the old battleforge, a harvester for exemple was about 500 - 700 bfp

And in another side, the booster system don't really benefit for the devs, they still have to pay for the server, and if no money enter i'm afraid the game won't last long... maybe i'm wrong ?

They are not allowed to earn money from the game. All the money they get is from their patreon. That's also the money they use to pay the server. How the econemy works in the game doesn't affect their income at all.

And even with 500 bfp per day, the common cards won't be 4k. You don't want to fully play over a week to get one common. I think the prices overall will change a bit but not by that much.

I'm sure that many others and myself are so grateful for all the hard work that you have done.  Thank you so much!  This was and still is an awesome game, and now thanks to you we have it functioning very well and you the developers can work on awesome things like new maps and cards to make the game even better.  This is a perfect example of what dedicated gamer's can do!   All the best for the development team in the future and we will never forget this!  Cheers!  :rogan:

Edited by WolvenX
OuhYesPlease, Strider and fiki574 like this

• Zyna unpinned and unfeatured this topic
On 12/15/2020 at 6:46 PM, KillingScream said:

Und wie installier ich das spiel nach release ?

Download the game files and the updater.

You can fin them in this thread. Install as explained.

Start the game by using the updater to download the new files tomorrow.

Finally that day comes, after long journey ATLEAST he coming back, i hope project will have smooth 

the beginning and without end, even if with it everyone will remember how nostalgic it is and will enjoy by playing :)

Best of luck supports in future developing and thank you for bringing it back :)

Happy coming holidays to everyone!!

And everything will be alright!

Thank you for the work in this project!

Can i ask as someone as already, if Is there any hope of an offline playability? a fix-crack for who don't or can't play in internet always? i think at Phantasy Star Universe and Hellgate London, two games created originally to work on server, but they was revived by community and have the actually the possibility of use an offline exe-fix.

41 minutes ago, Cirind said:

Good job guys! :D

Congratulations cx.

Btw do you plan to release it on any platform like for example Steam in F2P?

We can't do Steam due to not technically owning the property of BattleForge. This would cause a lot of conflict and could result in the project shutting down. I don't think Steam would allow it either way, so sadly that's a no-go I'm afraid. Best we can have is word of mouth and a solid installer, which we have massively improved on!