Looking for competitive 1v1 replays in order to do gameplay commentary

waywardstrategy

Hey Skylords! 

I have a little (less than 300 subscribers) YouTube account where I mostly do competitive gameplay commentaries. I don't think I'm really anything special, but I do have fun with it. Right now I'm mostly doing Grey Goo, Universe at War, and C&C Remastered Collection matches, though C&C Remaster is wearing a bit thin and I'm not really getting Grey Goo replays anymore. In thinking about branching out, I thought it might be fun to try to do some Skylords Reborn/Battleforge replays. I liked the game back in the day, and am trying to get back into it now via Skylords Reborn.

I'm not sure where to find replays, so I thought soliciting on this forum would maybe help? 

Here's my channel if you're interested: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX7gt-iHfOMtVI1XqmYYBKA/ 

Thanks in advance, either way.

anonyme0273 and gemeiner Lauch like this

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, RuneSeeker said:

Hey, I can send you some. Questions: Are you looking for only 1v1s at this time, or can also do 2v2/3v3 replays? 

And, do you need the players to be very good (few mistakes), or are okay with players making some mistakes and not playing optimally (not in the ranked top-20)? 

I'm only looking at 1v1s right now. I might do 2v2s later on if the content is popular :)

Edit: regarding quality... I don't need top tier players, but for lower level games they at least need to be interesting to watch. I'm going to have trouble dissecting mistakes for a while until I get more comfortable with the game again.

Edited by waywardstrategy
RuneSeeker and gemeiner Lauch like this

• 2 months later...