Forge Play Out Option for Card Upgrade Preview

LEBOVIN

Hey,

currently unowned cards can still be played out in the Forge by selecting them in the shop, or in the booster preview. This feature allows new players to evaluate if it is worth to purchase the card, by getting a chance to test it out in the forge first.

Similarly I propose to give new players the option to evaluate if it is worth to spend the gold on applying an upgrade by allowing to play out the card preview in the Forge the same way.

image.thumb.png.f001bd7168ba24f749a8f1d17e46720c.png

Best,
LEBOVIM

Edited by LEBOVIN
Zyna likes this

• 2 weeks later...

I have another suggestion which is closely related to this:

When playing cards from the AH or the booster preview in the forge, they are always U0.
And as LEBOVIN stated already, this feature can be used to evaluate, if its worth buying a new card. But some cards get such huge upgrades, e.g. U1 of Mountaineer unlocking his shield, that you can only really assess its true value, when you can compare its upgraded version to other cards imo.

So long story short, is it possible to add a feature, with which you can also play upgraded versions of cards from the AH/booster preview in the forge?

Peace!

11 hours ago, Metagross31 said:

So long story short, is it possible to add a feature, with which you can also play upgraded versions of cards from the AH/booster preview in the forge?

I mean where do u see upgraded versions of cards in the auction house ? The only option I see is to give players a third selection up here:

image.png.4a88121c9adb526984fa3485326300a8.png
and call it Unowned. Then they could go there and

a) directly play these cards in the Forge (hence for U0 no need to go the auction house or whatever, to then play in the forge)
and 
b) rightlcik on the unowned card to get to the upgrade window and using the now available feature above to then play out the upgraded preview card if the upgrade is owned.

Whilst the whole "have all cards in an unowned tab" might certainly  be nice for beginners to playtest more it is surely a big step, if not impossible to implement for the devs  :/

Edited by LEBOVIN
Metagross31 likes this

11 hours ago, LEBOVIN said:

I mean where do u see upgraded versions of cards in the auction house ? The only option I see is to give players a third selection up here:

image.png.4a88121c9adb526984fa3485326300a8.png
and call it Unowned. Then they could go there and

a) directly play these cards in the Forge (hence for U0 no need to go the auction house or whatever, to then play in the forge)
and 
b) rightlcik on the unowned card to get to the upgrade window and using the now available feature above to then play out the upgraded preview card if the upgrade is owned.

Whilst the whole "have all cards in an unowned tab" might certainly  be nice for beginners to playtest more it is surely a big step, if not impossible to implement for the devs  :/

We definitely won't be adding this :rolleyes: What do you guys think about always making the cards you click on the auction market their U3 version? I think having to choose the upgrade everytime you want to play out the card would make this feature feel way worse to use.

Metagross31 likes this

2 hours ago, Zyna said:

We definitely won't be adding this :rolleyes: What do you guys think about always making the cards you click on the auction market their U3 version? I think having to choose the upgrade everytime you want to play out the card would make this feature feel way worse to use.

I personally would prefer this over U0 tbh. In the end you are probably aiming towards upgrading all your cards to U3 anyway, so I think it makes more sense to test them in U3 rather than U0.

Zyna and Volin like this