Unable to download community map

NPSU

The download timer will just keep increasing in time. Never really tried waiting for it to fully complete. I tried waiting for half-hour but it only reached 1/4 and the loading bar doesn't seem to move. This happens to all the pvp maps. 

image.thumb.png.5454604ec794e416a80d2161a249f62d.png

There was a time where I could download some maps. It seems like its not working now. 

4 minutes ago, NPSU said:

The download timer will just keep increasing in time. Never really tried waiting for it to fully complete. I tried waiting for half-hour but it only reached 1/4 and the loading bar doesn't seem to move. This happens to all the pvp maps. 

image.thumb.png.5454604ec794e416a80d2161a249f62d.png

There was a time where I could download some maps. It seems like its not working now. 

Please reproduce this error again and provide some logs. They can be found in Documents\BattleForge\Diag\_log_proxy_latest.log. Can you make sure that your Documents folder is not on OneDrive, and that you have write permissions for the Documents\BattleForge\map folder?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use