F2P Expert Oracle Help

Mangler

I have been trying to complete the single player maps on expert difficulty with the new starter cards, and I have become stuck on Oracle

The strategy that has worked out the best for me so far is this:

1. Wait for first wave, let warlocks kill them, Summon Witchclaw and pull mobs from 2nd orb back to the 1st, While Warlocks deal with the mobs run past and take the 2nd orb with the witchclaws

2. Build Commandos at the 2nd orb, with concentrate to deal with spawns 4-5 commandos should be able to defend the orb

3. Build Fire Stalkers at 2nd orb to take out the Buildings at the first objective

4. I try to move towards the 3rd orb with stalkers, here comes the real difficulty for me, I can not figure out how to deal with the buildings and units at the same time, while gunners are spawning and attacking my defense at the 2nd orb as well, I always get overrun before I can take over the 3rd orb

I'm all out of ideas, do anyone here have experience with doing challenges like this or have any other ideas that I could try out?

Nightguard ftw :)

Those bandit gunner can be swapped by nightguards. So just keep 2 ng around at all times, swap them when you are attacked. They bind no power so it's easy to get 20+ of them, and you can swamp the map at that point haha. I usually play shadow nature to heal/cc enemies with this strat.

....Oh wait, with only starter cards? Nvm then....I guess I'll leave this here in case anyone has trouble with the map in general.

I might try the map with starter cards at some point at let you know if I succeed haha. If you want other challenges, I've been talking to @Weak1ings and I think he is going to build a "random deck builder" app. So you might enjoy trying to beat maps with some predetermined random decks (with certain conditions so you're not just getting garbage).

Mangler likes this

Replay:

was my first trial - i mixed the starter cards for F/N and S/F - sure not perfect but this a way how you can do it - just with the given starter decks F/N and S/F its a way slower/much more different and maybe nearly impossible^^

https://discordapp.com/channels/412337391521628179/723890801859493989/755916474379403327 Maybe this helps you :) Original Poster is @Pritstift

If you dont have discord - also attached the replay again.

Was my first trial - i mixed the starter cards for F/N and S/F  - sure not perfect but this a way how you can do it - just with the given starter decks F/N and S/F its a way slower/much more difficult and maybe nearly impossible^^

oracle starter cards mix_36.15_first trial.pmv

Deck Starter Mix.JPG

Edited by Pritstift
LEBOVIN and Mangler like this

Thanks for all the replies

@Eirias Yeah, that for sure trivializes the map, The challenging part is what motivates me currently, that app sounds cool, would like to try it if it comes out

@Volin Nice replay, Stone of Torment for defense would have been excellent, Great Ideas to take from there

@Ultrakool I couldn't join that discord link, I'm in the Skylords reborn discord now at least

@Pritstift Very nice replay, I haven't thought of orb swapping the 2nd orb, nicely done with the defence and systematic push towards the 3rd orb

I'll try for my own again, thanks again