QueekQueek Crash Ocean

DeleriuM

NAME: QueekQueek Crash Ocean

DESCRIPTION: I was finishing the map Ocean, i used all the teleport and was on my way to Mo from the last teleport, queekqueek began to speak and the game crashed on a white screen with a popup in windows (see screenshot)

REPRODUCIBILITY: i will try again now , i'll edit my post in 20 mins -> tried again , all went ok

SCREENSHOT/VIDEO: attached

LOG: attached

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: before the last two updates, everything was ok. and since 3-4 days, i keep having lost connection to client and now this crash today.

Thank you for your time and your work.

DeleriuM

_log_proxy_latest.log

queekcrash.jpg

Edited by DeleriuM

Uuuuuh interesting. This goes into my "investigation-pile". I'm sure Ladadoos can fix it with some logic changes. :D

Here's a bit of insight what crashed your game (FYI): Seems like a script-bug, the game tried to spawn an unit with ScriptTag "QueekQueek" (most likely QueekQueek ^^) but the Tag was already in use, thus causing the assertion-error and crash.T

his is a different issue than the conmection issues you mentionend.

18 minutes ago, Mynoduesp said:

Uuuuuh interesting. This goes into my "investigation-pile". I'm sure Ladadoos can fix it with some logic changes. :D

Here's a bit of insight what crashed your game (FYI): Seems like a script-bug, the game tried to spawn an unit with ScriptTag "QueekQueek" (most likely QueekQueek ^^) but the Tag was already in use, thus causing the assertion-error and crash.T

his is a different issue than the conmection issues you mentionend.

hi ^^

Ladadoos sees everything and knows a lot ^^

it sure is a script bug , but i wanted to let the dev know to improve the game, and if they can fix it , it will not happen to others ;)

i'm investigating on my side , to see what is happening with the lost connection issue.

have a good day

2 hours ago, DeleriuM said:

hi ^^

Ladadoos sees everything and knows a lot ^^

it sure is a script bug , but i wanted to let the dev know to improve the game, and if they can fix it , it will not happen to others ;)

i'm investigating on my side , to see what is happening with the lost connection issue.

have a good day

Could you please send us your logs whenever you get the connection issues? We're still not 100% sure what causes them.
Do you happen to have Valorant installed? If yes, you could try to disable the Vanguard Anti-Cheat to see if the issue improves? There are some players where this Anti-Cheat has been causing these disconnect issues.

Very strange, there's only one spawn for en entity with Tag = "QueekQueek" which is in an OnOneTimeEvent in ba_light.lua.

Can't easily explain this one... Couldn't decompile every file, but I really don't think there is any other QueekQueek spawn in there... strange indeed.

At least I found a cheat.lua script LUL

Edited by Mynoduesp
Zyna likes this

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

+1 for the same issue

Sidenote: Never had one single crash up until today, where I installed the Test Server files. Now today the second. That should not be related, should it?

Cant upload the log cause its too big :(

crashdata.mdmp

Edited by Kapo

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use