Frequent disconnects on unstable internet connection

Dallarian

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, I'll let you know when we need more logs. Right now this still looks very weird, according to the logs on the server the client closes the connection to one of the servers (104: Connection reset by peer). I doubt it's your internet though, since you are still connected to other servers.

Just got another "lost connection" But, it does seem to take longer. 

So, i get these pauses in game. Not a big deal, the game catches up and no disconnect. This happens on my old gaming PC (wifi) without disconnects. 

My new gaming PC gets these a little more now (maybe the tolerance has changed), but I still just got a disconnect. 

I hope this helps.

_log_proxy_latest.log

Do you have Valorants Anti-Cheat on your PC by any chance? If yes, could you try turning that off? A player with the exact same issue as you seems to have success with that so far.

If that doesn't work, could you try playing a bit on the test server to see if it disconnects there? You can download the files for that on our discord: https://discord.gg/KzeRrHg

Do you have Valorants Anti-Cheat on your PC by any chance? If yes, could you try turning that off? A player with a similar issue as you seems to have success with that so far.

If that doesn't work, could you try playing a bit on the test server to see if it disconnects there? You can download the files for that on our discord: https://discord.gg/KzeRrHg

Do you have Valorants Anti-Cheat on your PC by any chance? If yes, could you try turning that off? A player with a similar issue as you seems to have success with that so far.

Could you try letting the game stay open for like 10 minutes after it freezes? That might yield some useful data in the logs.

Do you happen to have another computer where you could try to run Battleforge?

@guta67 Ok awesome, let me know how it goes on the test server! After that, could you please try playing with a VPN on the live server? I had some other players where the disconnects stopped if they played with a VPN. A good free VPN is ProtonVPN. Would be nice to know if it also makes your disconnects stop.

• macabi changed the title to Game Freezing and Remains Frozen