Lost Wanderer (green) - shield doesn't heal

Stanek34

DESCRIPTION: ability gifted breeze of the lost wanderer (green) says that it heals hp for every shield within 15m radius, it doesn't do that however no matter how close units with shield are to wanderer, even just next to him, tried it with multiple wanderers with shields too and nothing changes

REPRODUCIBILITY: constant

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: i think it might be connected to the behavior that whenever allied units are nearby wanderer, he always tries to give a shield to someone even if its on cooldown, for example when i move with autoattack with wanderer and at least 2 other units he will give the shield to one and will stay back following in range of another unit for the next shield, another thing that i noticed is wanderers don't heal near buildings when there is some allied units next to him, if he is alone he heals just fine

Correct, the lost green affinity lost wanderer regenerates shield hitpoints, not health hitpoints.

On 9/2/2020 at 11:39 PM, Stanek34 said:

another thing that i noticed is wanderers don't heal near buildings when there is some allied units next to him, if he is alone he heals just fine

This is indeed another "bug". The issue is that the unit needs to be doing nothing for a few seconds for it to regenerate health, but that lost wanderer is constantly trying to give shield to allies which means he is never "standing still". This means he also almost never heals if not alone :P

Will move this thread to resolved though, as the original report seems to be a misunderstanding. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use