Deckname

Noctambulist

When creating two decks, one with name "DECKNAME" and one with name "DECKNAME " (spacebar) , you can save the same Deckname twice.

When entering a group the deck level of the second deck, will be shown as 0. Upon clicking Ready the tutorial Deck will be auto selected.

E: The Deck can also not be deleted, nor can it be re-named.

Edited by Noctambulist
fiki574 likes this

@Ladadoos I can confirm creating or renaming multiple deck with the same name but spacebaar(s) at the beginning or end or both doesn't work. Neither does a deckname with only spacebars.

However upon creating a new deck you're greeted with the message "<DECKNAME> already exists!" (DECKNAME being the last deck you've tried to "duplicate").

Additionaly you cannot rename decks to the same name they are. Don't know if intended, but seems bit out of place. (Don't know if it was possible before, I think it was, but I'm not sure)

image.png.575ac1e2739f51b171d0b4aa2202b474.png

Edited by Mynoduesp

1 hour ago, Mynoduesp said:

However upon creating a new deck you're greeted with the message "<DECKNAME> already exists!" (DECKNAME being the last deck you've tried to "duplicate").

This is a feature actually. It just remembers what you had last typed before so when you re-open the window it is like how it was when you closed it.

1 hour ago, Mynoduesp said:

Additionaly you cannot rename decks to the same name they are. Don't know if intended, but seems bit out of place. (Don't know if it was possible before, I think it was, but I'm not sure)

This was already before if I do remember correctly. This doesn't sound necessarily like a bug, but more what the expectations of a player are: you are trying to rename a deck to a deck that already exists (but in this case wouldn't exist after the edit). 

These sound like separate topics though. I will close this thread as the original reported bug is fixed. Feel free to make a suggestion thread or another bug report thread if you deem it necessary. Thank you for the thorough tests :)

17 minutes ago, Ladadoos said:

This is a feature actually. It just remembers what you had last typed before so when you re-open the window it is like how it was when you closed it.

This was already before if I do remember correctly. This doesn't sound necessarily like a bug, but more what the expectations of a player are: you are trying to rename a deck to a deck that already exists (but in this case wouldn't exist after the edit). 

These sound like separate topics though. I will close this thread as the original reported bug is fixed. Feel free to make a suggestion thread or another bug report thread if you deem it necessary. Thank you for the thorough tests :)

You can burry the thread, I just tried out everything to give a complete feedback. I'm totally fine how things are right now. :D

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use