Alter description of the 2nd map of Ascension

Flrbb

At higher dificulty levels you have to hinder Viridya to reach another map for a certain amount of time. It is mantatory to win. As you cannot kill her, the players can only delay her forthcome. This cannot be done by all CC spells, only a few do work.

This fact is unknown to most players. And it is somewhat anyoing to lose just because of this.

So I recommend to add a note to the map description, which you can see when you wait for enough players. (The headline is Viridiyas Avengers.)

As far as I know Coldsnap does work, Ensnaring Roots and Oink does not, Lost Grigori and Aggressor (to a certain point) and Lightblade. But I think I do miss some spells.

Wouldnt hurt to add a clearer description, but im strictly against laying out solutions for a problem. Naming cards and mechanics to stop Viridya isnt the job of the game, its the job of the community to share learnt experiences. Beeing more specific in a singleplayer map makes way more sence (singleplayermaps should be doable without any additional knowledge and without frustrating trials and error) than in a 4 player map even though I have to agree it is frustrating to lose in a 12 player game bc of someone not knowing.

FYI:
CC that work on Viridyas spirit are:
- taunt
- freez
- sleep
- L knockback

CC that dont work on Viridyas spirit:
- transformation
- paralysation
- rooting
- M knockback

CC I'm unsure:

- slow (some deffinitly dont work, but I did not test every slow in the game)
- amok / random taunt (a.e. Chaos Knights ability, Amok spell, Frenetic Assault)

Furthermore, there are other ways to interact with or divert Viridyas spirit from reaching her goal of reaching the edge of the map. :) 

On 8/18/2020 at 2:14 AM, Mynoduesp said:

Furthermore, there are other ways to interact with or divert Viridyas spirit from reaching her goal of reaching the edge of the map. :) 

Uhm. What? Seriously? Did notknow that. Ice barriers??