Practice mode

PrincessKenny

There is no way to practice some tactics solo. As example take Guns Of Lyr.

I start on pos 3. When i want to practice getting orbs for speedrun tactic i can't because orbs and wells are missing. Same is going for every map.

When there are less people game cuts amount of wells and orbs on map and there are usually orbs and wells REQUIRED for certain tactics.

Can You please think about practice mode with all orbs and wells so it wouldn't be required to waste 3 or more people time when someone is trying to learn?

:thinking: have you at least looked at the help?

if you would do so you would found out that `pluginbasededitor.exe` the the map editor that is distributed with the battleforge.

And I did not seen Battleforge's source code yet, so if you have the possibility can you please share it? I do not know about anyone having access to Battleforge's source code.

Looks like someone like to be smartass. Yes i have checked forum "New Player Help and Guides" but looks like it's better for you to talk how retarded i'am instead of just paste link.

Suddenly i'm not interrested in this topic or any other suggestions anymore. You work like a charm.

I was not talking about forum (you can find guides here too). I was talking literally about the help folder in the rar you downloaded.

So I can not create a link for you because I do not know where you extracted it.

obrazek.png.030df6f96fa5e7e109910d205b6ccc81.png

10 hours ago, Kubik said:

I was not talking about forum (you can find guides here too). I was talking literally about the help folder in the rar you downloaded.

So I can not create a link for you because I do not know where you extracted it.

Any idea how to rebuild maps as community maps if we are talking about maps where there is no "human" player in Map Editor?:thinking:

20 hours ago, Belormoroth said:

There is no way to practice some tactics solo. As example take Guns Of Lyr.

I start on pos 3. When i want to practice getting orbs for speedrun tactic i can't because orbs and wells are missing. Same is going for every map.

When there are less people game cuts amount of wells and orbs on map and there are usually orbs and wells REQUIRED for certain tactics.

Can You please think about practice mode with all orbs and wells so it wouldn't be required to waste 3 or more people time when someone is trying to learn?

It's definitely possible to add NPCs to the empty slots. What other maps would you need this feature for though? And for Guns of Lyr, could you not just start in Position 1 instead of Position 3? Would that not fix the issue in this case?

Mynoduesp, Loriens, Halis and 1 other like this

On 8/15/2020 at 9:09 PM, Zyna said:

It's definitely possible to add NPCs to the empty slots. What other maps would you need this feature for though? And for Guns of Lyr, could you not just start in Position 1 instead of Position 3? Would that not fix the issue in this case?

Adding NPCs to empty slots would help practice a single map of 12 player games too, I quite like the idea. And I wouldnt have to make practice maps (which takes little time in most but not all cases) :^)

I think its a quite simple but beatiful solution to a rather small problem which is nice.

PrincessKenny likes this