Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting Will Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
Tamashii

Booster Cards

What do you think if booster cards are in a way like this?

A mixture of all 5 elements

Individual element (So you can choose 1 of the 5)

Rarity pack (Certified one or more rare)

...etc

So your suggestion is that there are 4 different packs (Nature/Fire/Frost/Shadow) that you can buy? And booster packs wich only certain rarity ? So like an uncommon booster with only uncommon, common with only common etc.. ?

I don't really understand your suggestion.

Yea it's kinda difficult to explain.

So the first one is basically a random pack.

The second one is a certain element which can be bought.

The third one is a certified pack that each card should have it's rarity. (Common, Uncommon, Rare, Super Rare, Promo...) In which, there is a 100% chance to obtain a rare card or higher.

[quote='Tamashii' pid='4853' dateline='1436871070']

The third one is a certified pack that each card should have it's rarity. (Common, Uncommon, Rare, Super Rare, Promo...) In which, there is a 100% chance to obtain a rare card or higher.
[/quote]

i normal booster u always have a 100% chance for a rare card?! If u are lucky ultra rare

[quote='Groping' pid='4854' dateline='1436871146']
[quote='Tamashii' pid='4853' dateline='1436871070']

[/quote]

i normal booster u always have a 100% chance for a rare card?! If u are lucky ultra rare
[/quote]

Ratios for now are :
1st card - 1/5 u get ultra rare and if not ultra rare its rare
2nd card - you have 1/5 chance to get rare and if its not rare its uncommon
3rd card - uncommon
rest is common

As Dexirian said - Its a subject to change and is not written in stone.

Well, I assume a normal pack won't be a 100% rare card... but should be a 100% of getting at least one uncommon and or higher rarity.
[hr]
Well, I assume a normal pack won't be a 100% rare card... but should be a 100% of getting at least one uncommon and or higher rarity.
[hr]

[quote='Ultrakool' pid='5055' dateline='1436880795']
I agree, we should rethink boosters to have the option to choose the edition we want.
[/quote]

I do agree with this because honestly I am going to want my first era cards asap then the other editions. Cards like the harvester is why i play lol

[quote='Tamashii' pid='4837' dateline='1436870233']
What do you think if booster cards are in a way like this?

A mixture of all 5 elements

Individual element (So you can choose 1 of the 5)

Rarity pack (Certified one or more rare)

...etc
[/quote]

I like the Element pack, that would be a great idea for creating certain decks and could save some BFP, even though they could be a bit more expensive since the choice of cards is smaller due to the color match

[quote='Tamashii' pid='4866' dateline='1436871671']
[hr]
[hr]
[/quote]

Pack should always contain at least 1 rare card, since that card will determinate booster cost. Would you like to spend 250BFP to get 1 uncommon and 7 commons? I would rather buy 250x 1BFP boosters to get 249 commons and 1 uncommon....

[quote='Aazrl' pid='6108' dateline='1437033278']
[quote='Tamashii' pid='4866' dateline='1436871671']
[hr]
[hr]
[/quote]

Pack should always contain at least 1 rare card, since that card will determinate booster cost. Would you like to spend 250BFP to get 1 uncommon and 7 commons? I would rather buy 250x 1BFP boosters to get 249 commons and 1 uncommon....
[/quote]

actually on average you will get 1 rare card ( 80% chance on first card & 20% chance on second card)

The way it is now really isn't that bad. I like the idea of having specific color packs which would really help in the beginning. But the ratio's of getting ultra's and rares seems good to me.

I'm not so sure about colour specific boosters. It does help a lot in creating a deck faster, but random cards force you into thinking out of the box with the things you get, unless you have a lot of luck and get a lot from 1 faction.

Way boosters are right now, is 1 booster containing cards from all editions, considering the twilight edition provided a better base, I'm pretty skeptical about collection rate from buying boosters in terms of getting what you want.

Battleforge did have boosters for each fraction (Frost/Fire/Shadow/Nature) But AFAIK they were more expensive than normal boosters.
I did not buy one so i dont know how well they did for that one fraction, or if they had random other cards as well.

Just one booster with every card in it is the best option imo. This way you have to be creative with your cards you get. Besides what about two-colour-cards? You can't move them in both of the colours boosters cause that would cause them to be more common than others. And in a seperate booster isn't a good idea either because they would be more rar than others.

I think if someone would like to establish specific deck it would be very hard such as pure fire or pure shadow it would take him very long time , I would suggest precise booster for each faction to expedite the process and let everyone enjoy the game .