Do we have that new cross platform (compatible) launcher?

guises

I read something somewhere about a new launcher which could work cross-platform via WINE, but I don't know if that's available yet or just planned. I did see the notices about significant updates, so I'm asking if that was one of those updates.

Ah, hm. Okay, I have a follow-up question then: this type of game is usually very time sensitive. By which I mean that the way most of them are set up you get stuff by logging in every day, or performing daily tasks, or similar. They thus tend to be fairly hostile to new players who didn't get in early, and so haven't gotten the stuff that everyone else has accumulated.

This isn't how Battleforge worked when it was first released, but the situation has changed since then and I recall some discussion on how resources should be distributed to players in Skylords. So my question is: if I can't play until after release, is that going to hurt me?

Edited by guises

If you are mainly interested in PvP, then you will be fine, we will be providing competitive decks from the start.

If you are mainly interested in PvE, the players who started earlier than you will obviously have made further progress in regards to collecting the cards and acquiring upgrades. However, this should not be an issue, since you're not really competing against other players in the PvE mode unless you are speedrunning.

• 3 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use