every time the last person picks a team on passage to darkness everyone crashes to desktop

JarodDempsey

Happened 2 out of 2 times to me too (in Ascension lobby). Third time we closed the lobby at 11 players and we were able to start. I didn't notice anything strange in the lobby before the last player picked a spot. Logs are in staff discord. 

I'm just guessing here but maybe it has to do something with the map number that the last player joins, or if there has been someone in the group that left. Or maybe it works if the last player was invited by the leader or if he joined the group at a time when at least 2 spots were still open. 

I can confirm, this bug description is not accurate. I allready played with 12 players. And if I remember correct, the last free spot was not place number 12. So I guess the bug is not related to switching places. Belormoroths' 13th player might be the case. :)

1 hour ago, Flrbb said:

I can confirm, this bug description is not accurate. I allready played with 12 players. And if I remember correct, the last free spot was not place number 12. So I guess the bug is not related to switching places. Belormoroths' 13th player might be the case. :)

Hmm, that makes sense yes.

In the lobby I was in that crashed, we were with 11 players that picked a spot and one without a spot. So it is possible a 13th player was joining the lobby instead of the 12th one picking a spot. 

On 8/13/2020 at 2:09 PM, MephistoRoss said:

Hmm, that makes sense yes.

In the lobby I was in that crashed, we were with 11 players that picked a spot and one without a spot. So it is possible a 13th player was joining the lobby instead of the 12th one picking a spot. 

Yes that is what i'm trying to say. You just simply can't see extra person because game crash before it show him to You.

In my opinion game itself knows this is place for 12 people. When 12 join even if not sitting it's ok but when bonus person join game is getting mindfok and puke ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use