We're Releasing Q4!

MrXLink

Just now, Ladadoos said:

Yes, this is intended. It may seem like a big reduction, but this is only one part of the formula. We will be adding many more quests and achievements soon, this achievement was already "balanced" with the still-to-add achievements in mind. So if you think it suddenly rewards less, I encourage you to wait for our quests/achievements update.

Sweet, thanks for the tip.

I am not active user in the forum. But I am sure there are quite a lot people waiting for the wipe, to start playing. Me and my friend were playing BF quite a lot when it was realeased and we will be joining after the wipe. Propoably we will get couple of our friends with us. I am sure there are more people like us in the community.

Many thanks for the team and the community for resurecting this game! See you in game after wipe!

/DeZ

Edited by DeZilius
fiki574 and Richard like this

Bonsoir,

ancien joueur de battle forge je suis heureux d'apprendre qu'on va pouvoir reprendre du service ^^

Bravo à toute votre équipe pour nous permettre de remettre le couvert et pour la pub elle va se faire de bouche à oreille dans un premier temps je pense mais je ne suis pas inquiet quand au fait que tous les anciens joueurs sont juste impatient en attendant la sortie.

bon courage

On 8/25/2020 at 1:04 PM, Zyna said:

Among these ideas are things like advertising via YouTubers and letting them give scratch card codes among to their subscribers

Why....

I don't get the sense (I can see in most games today) of giving ingame rewards for (fake) suscribing on other plattforms. I know its a modern thing - but still don't get it.

Kinda frustrating, if you want to keep your progression in a good pace, if you have to watch around on platforms you would not care for otherwise (for me Twich).

And if I for example suscribe someone like Nachtwolf on his Twitch account, only for getting a free card (yes, I must admit I would be so greedy) neither he nor me will be helped. He has a suscriber, that never looks his channel and I have the spam via E-Mail... where is the benfit for the game?

But ofc I see that many people enjoy such marketing ... why? :)

VolvoxGlobator likes this

1 hour ago, Volin said:

Why....

I don't get the sense (I can see in most games today) of giving ingame rewards for (fake) suscribing on other plattforms. I know its a modern thing - but still don't get it.

Kinda frustrating, if you want to keep your progression in a good pace, if you have to watch around on platforms you would not care for otherwise (for me Twich).

And if I for example suscribe someone like Nachtwolf on his Twitch account, only for getting a free card (yes, I must admit I would be so greedy) neither he nor me will be helped. He has a suscriber, that never looks his channel and I have the spam via E-Mail... where is the benfit for the game?

But ofc I see that many people enjoy such marketing ... why? :)

Don't worry, we recently had some discussions about this whole topic. Due to legal reasons, we can't actually give out scratch cards in that kind of way. So advertising will unfortunately be limited to reaching out to YouTubers/Streamers/Magazines, and asking them to promote our game for free. Or maybe we could also do merchandise at some point if there's enough interest :)

Totylcf likes this

6 hours ago, Zyna said:

So advertising will unfortunately be limited to reaching out to YouTubers/Streamers/Magazines, and asking them to promote our game for free

Ihhhek how old fashioned 

Jokes aside, but that is in my eyes the way it should be.  

We have also passed October, I think most of us getting frustrated to play within Q4 before reset

Is it possible to narrow down the current estimated release time ?

Or is there anything new since August worth to share about the progress ?

Just now, Rankerz said:

We have also passed October, I think most of us getting frustrated to play within Q4 before reset

Is it possible to narrow down the current estimated release time ?

Or is there anything new since August worth to share about the progress ?

We have a trello, where we keep you updated on the state of development for the most important features which we want finished before release. Our patches are also documented on the community wiki. Within the next few weeks there will be an annoucement with the exact release date.

Kyoji, Rankerz, Volin and 3 others like this

• 2 weeks later...
  • Ladadoos changed the title to We're Releasing Q4 https://forum.skylords.eu/index.php?/topic/6862-were-releasing-q4-2020/2020!
  • Ladadoos changed the title to We're Releasing Q4!
  • Zyna unpinned this topic