A couple bugs I've picked up and 4K scaling

Klaidonis

First of all, I love that the game has been revived and it brings me back to my kid years, but here are the things I've picked up:

1. If password is entered incorrectly once, or you log out of the game, you have to alt+f4 and restart the game, else the login screen says connection failed!

2. After playing a custom map once, you can't start playing it again right away, the create button is in gray and you can't select difficulty. I used to relaunch the game but found out that creating a game in the rpve and heading back allows me to create a new game with custom maps

3. 4K scaling. I have a 4k 15" laptop and i assume the letters are 1-3 pixels wide, and i have to squint to see the text.

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback, the first 2 points should be fixed already on our test server and will be pushed to the normal server soon. Would you be so kind to try them on the test server to be sure? You can find the instructions on how to login to the test server on our Discord (#dev-updates-test-server).

Hi @Klaidonis and welcome :)! We have two servers currently: production and test. Production is where almost all players normally play and the test server is where players can test the latest updates/features/bug fixes before they are added to production. We have a discord server where details on how to join the test server are mentioned. Anyways, 1) and 2) should be fixed for the test server. As for 3), that is a long term goal of us to add 4k support. The UI of BattleForge is not necessarily very flexible and we realize that there are people in the community that play with 4k screens.

Piranha88 likes this

• Kiwi locked this topic