Booster pack prices

lol

Around how much will these cost? I think they should be reduced by at least 20% due to the fact we can't purchase BFP.

I haven't played BF in so long so I can't tell if this will be ridiculous or not as I've completely forgotten the prices of said packs.

Opinions welcome.

[quote='ladadoos' pid='4767' dateline='1436862000']
[quote='WatcherOfSky' pid='4712' dateline='1436839362']
I'm pretty sure it will stay at the cost of 450 BFP.
[/quote]
Weren't the boosters 250 BFP ?
[/quote]

yup 250, not 450 :D

[quote='Groping' pid='4773' dateline='1436862390']
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

But weren't there more than 2 different booster ?(1 BFP and 250 BFP)  I didn't open many boosters so I am not sure.

[quote='Aazrl' pid='4785' dateline='1436863076']
At the end, EA changes price of those 250 BFP and made them cost 500 BFP.
[/quote]

Aha, I thought something had changed :)Thanks future Annihilator buddy

There was also limited time, when you could buy boosters from selected expansion. This was nice idea, I would love to be able to buy cards only from for instance Twilight expansion and then start collecting cards from Amii expansion etc.

[quote='Aazrl' pid='4789' dateline='1436863293']
There was also limited time, when you could buy boosters from selected expansion. This was nice idea, I would love to be able to buy cards only from for instance Twilight expansion and then start collecting cards from Amii expansion etc.
[/quote]

This, dex opened so many boosters on stream, and we didn't even get wind weavers or nasty surprise we wanted. Furthermore, twilight contains more t1 cards than any other edition, and its important to easier obtain t1 cards.

[quote='Ultrakool' pid='4799' dateline='1436864649']

This, dex opened so many boosters on stream, and we didn't even get wind weavers or nasty surprise we wanted. 
[/quote]

What has this to do with this topic o.o ?

[quote='TheSInEater' pid='5008' dateline='1436878347']
i think they needa stay the same price ! less coding work ;) .
[/quote]

You shouldn't think that way :/" less coding work ".. I would rather wait a bit longer and have them make some changes to ensure a more enjoyable game than get the original BF with some problems. If something is causing problems it should be fixed, regardless of how much coding work it is. That's my opinion though.

[quote='Ultrakool' pid='4799' dateline='1436864649']
[quote='Aazrl' pid='4789' dateline='1436863293']
[/quote]

This, dex opened so many boosters on stream, and we didn't even get wind weavers or nasty surprise we wanted. Furthermore, twilight contains more t1 cards than any other edition, and its important to easier obtain t1 cards.
[/quote]

at dex's version they messed around with the drop ratios, those openings werent even close to the version we will get

• 2 weeks later...

[quote='NeutralJM' pid='9244' dateline='1437699032']
The price of the boosters will depend of our daily challenges and our ways of earning bfp?
[/quote]

I believe the price of the boosters will stay the same. The amount of BFP we will get with the daily quests depends on how many hours each person wants/can play per day.
Check this thread: http://bfreborn.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=296

[quote='ladadoos' pid='9245' dateline='1437699195']
[quote='NeutralJM' pid='9244' dateline='1437699032']
The price of the boosters will depend of our daily challenges and our ways of earning bfp?
[/quote]

I believe the price of the boosters will stay the same. The amount of BFP we will get with the daily quests depends on how many hours each person wants/can play per day.
Check this thread: http://bfreborn.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=296
[/quote]

[quote='Groping' pid='4773' dateline='1436862390']
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

It started with a 1bfp pack and a 250bfp pack then after a update the packs costed 450bfp and you got lost sould - twillight - amii packs and then you got pure nature - fire - shadow - ice packs for 1299bfp if im right ( i was addicted to it )