Won PvP match - lost elo

ulvfdfgtmk

NAME: Losing elo after winning a PvP match

DESCRIPTION: Pretty self explanatory in the name, I just won a PvP match but got 163 elo points taken away. Now IF (!) memory serves right I think this was possible in the old bf aswell, but I´m not certain on this. However even if it was possible I´d still find it a bit odd to happen here as my opponent was only 2 PvP ranks below me. Btw my opponent lost elo aswell, don´t know if that´s important to know.

REPRODUCIBILITY: It´s the first time I noticed this happening but will have an eye out for it to occur again in the future. In most games I win I do receive additional elo.

SCREENSHOT/VIDEO: Well I could provide the after match screenshot here but since it doesn´t indicate who won the match it´s probably not of much use. However I´m going to attach the replay of said match.

LOG: Attached.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: I just watched the replay again and noticed that he had a higher rating than me, however he conceded. Wanted to mention it since this might be part of the problem.

log.txt

autosave.pmv

Ultrakool and fiki574 like this

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use