How to report a player?

ulvfdfgtmk

I searched for a topic on which details are necessary to be included in a report, however didn´t find any.

Is it just enough to report someone and mention what they did or do the guys handling the reports need more information on when it happened?

For example I just reported someone and mentioned to just look at the chat logs, however we were doing a pve map and what was said happened in the group chat rather than in private.

So would it be required to mention which chat it happened in, what time etc?

Ultrakool likes this

Hello,

When you report a player using the in-game report function it gives members of the moderation team the time which you sent that report, so as long as you send it around the same time something transpires we should be able to locate the messages needed. However if you happen to report someone a few hours or days afterwards if you could a date and a rough time that is highly helpful for us. You are more than welcome to private message a member of the moderation team on here or on our discord or even use mod mail that you can access on our Discord where you can send any print screens you wish provide us with (if you have any) as they may also help in  investigations. I would like to thank you for your time in helping me and the moderation team make the Skylords Reborn community a nice play to relax and have fun.

Ultrakool likes this

Hey there,

alright sounds good. Thanks for clearing that up Kiwi :)

I would like to thank you for your time in helping me and the moderation team make the Skylords Reborn community a nice play to relax and have fun.

Hey, thank you guys for all the work and effort you put in this game!