my game just wont start.

silverfrost98

Did you make sure that your Windows Defender has an exception for the program directory? If not, you should do that. Normally that's the reason for a non working game.

Also make sure that your My Documents\BattleForge directory isn't synchronized with OneDrive. If it is, you should disable it.

28 minutes ago, Aviat0r said:

Did you make sure that your Windows Defender has an exception for the program directory? If not, you should do that. Normally that's the reason for a non working game.

Also make sure that your My Documents\BattleForge directory isn't synchronized with OneDrive. If it is, you should disable it.

Still not working

I did all of the steps, all of the advices, here, or on another forums, but stil the same problem ... "The application was unable to start correctly (0x000007b). etc" . Still doesnt work, and i feel terrible. I WANT TO PLAY FOR GOD SAKEN !!! Please help me 

6 minutes ago, Pedro Pazzi said:

I did all of the steps, all of the advices, here, or on another forums, but stil the same problem ... "The application was unable to start correctly (0x000007b). etc" . Still doesnt work, and i feel terrible. I WANT TO PLAY FOR GOD SAKEN !!! Please help me 

Error 0x000007b often points to a broken or non existent .NET Framework installation. Try to repair your .NET installation or install at least .NET Framework 4.5 or newer. The best is, to install the newest version which is .NET Framework 4.7.2 at the moment.

You can download an offline installer here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4054530/microsoft-net-framework-4-7-2-offline-installer-for-windows

The only thing I can tell again you at this point is, that it mostly depends on an anti virus software. If you didn't install any 3rd party anti virus, make sure that you also add an exception to Windows Defender and delete all quarantine entries which are available. If it doesn't work, I can't do much here.

The only thing you could check is, if there's a Launcher.exe process in the task manager when pressing "Play" and if you get "launcher_log_xxxx.xx.xx_xxx.log" files in this folder: "MyDocuments\BattleForge\Diag".

Maybe also check the Windows event log for applications for any errors related to Launcher.exe or BattleForge.exe.

On 6/19/2020 at 9:29 PM, Aviat0r said:

Error 0x000007b often points to a broken or non existent .NET Framework installation. Try to repair your .NET installation or install at least .NET Framework 4.5 or newer. The best is, to install the newest version which is .NET Framework 4.7.2 at the moment.

You can download an offline installer here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4054530/microsoft-net-framework-4-7-2-offline-installer-for-windows

Already done, still doesnt work :( 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use